Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    Or he has more to unleash upon us in the future...

Considering that CN's teeth are depressingly near-perfect (did the boy even need braces?) it's not a bad idea. If you're got someone who's been down on his luck pretty much since day one (which is what I guessing from inference is his lot- please correct me if not) then they're not exactly going to be able to afford really good replacements if they get teeth knocked out, etc and they simply might not want it. Combination of economy and image

Btw, LJ doesn't seem to like me using your GIFs as icons, because apparently they're too large. As inserted images they're fine, but not for icon use. I want all singing, all dancing 'Eyebrow of Truth'
    It's definitely part of the image, although I'm not sure if it was entirely necessary (seeing as he isn't on for a hugely long time). The attitude sells it much better. BTW, not sure if you seen this.

I'll look into the icon, and see if I can make it "lighter". I was a bit disappointed by the size limit myself when I tried to use the three moons one.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      Newsie stuff:

For thunkers near LA - CN will be at the LA Comic Book Con on the 4th November.

For thunkers on the other side of the pond, to add to the usual repeats of Mansquito, SS Doomtrooper, and My Son Johnny, Channel Five are showing Silencing Mary at 1.55pm on Monday 5th November.

BTW, any one not yet seen the amazing Doomtrooper you can go here and enjoy the, er, delights.
      Thanks, smurf. I'll have to see if I can video it, as I need to be in a lecture at four so I'll be cutting it too fine otherwise (what fool thinks that I can concentrate on ancient Greek from four until half-five? ).

I ummed and aahed about clicking on the link (sitting through it again?) and did so- but the moment I heard that opening music I launched into a fit of giggles, just like last time in fact, and therefore I think it's best if I abstain this time. Although I'm clearly missing out...
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Hiya Smurf and Res!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hello, Sun'shyne

It's definitely part of the image, although I'm not sure if it was entirely necessary (seeing as he isn't on for a hugely long time). The attitude sells it much better. BTW, not sure if you seen this.

I'll look into the icon, and see if I can make it "lighter". I was a bit disappointed by the size limit myself when I tried to use the three moons one.
          No, I hadn't. Definately with the attitude

Milford didn't work for me either (yes, I did try a few for comparative purposes and because they're fun ). It's strange, as I've seen GIF's which are similar in terms of graphic quality and in some cases are much longer (although the picture's not usually as good). Hmm.
          sigpic

Comment

Here you go. A bit less eyebrow, but probably still quite enough.

Comment

I'm just going to post this whole, because it amuses me too much.

(livejournal friendly)

Comment

Here you go. A bit less eyebrow, but probably still quite enough.
                That one works. Thank you for editing them
                sigpic

Comment

Hrm.. has anyone seen Hidden Secrets yet?? It looks really cute!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                    Hrm.. has anyone seen Hidden Secrets yet?? It looks really cute!!
                    I think Addy has. It was on a US Christian network not long ago.

It's not out on DVD until middle of next year.

Comment

I think Addy has. It was on a US Christian network not long ago.

It's not out on DVD until middle of next year.
                      I like the look of it, and he's got the *gasp* Fallout hair!!!

Oddly enough, I don't have any 'Fallout' hair pics on the PB page i'm currently on, so we'll have to settle for another wacky hair-do!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

morning thunkers
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Howdy.

Comment

Howdy.
                            Good evening