No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could really do with an actual clone right now. Anyone fancy making a CN clone and shipping it to me?

It would be relatively simple- my bank cancels my card, they send a new one, they pay me back the money. Usually this all happens within a week. But of course, we have a postal strike all next week, so I doubt that I'll see my new card for ten days at least, possibly even a fortnight
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Apparently there's supposed to be a postal strike every week until they get... whatever.

Must stop watching Alien.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
        Apparently there's supposed to be a postal strike every week until they get... whatever.

Must stop watching Alien.
        This one is running all week, as opposed to a couple of days. So going to mess up some of my orders, and will leave me without a convenient way of withdrawing money or paying for things like theatre/opera tickets (which is recommended for me course, and has to really be done ASAP). It would be wonderfully ironic if some had ordered things like birthday presents, etc from Amazon in advance, only to find that their own mass action was going to mess this up

But Alien is sheer awesomeness...
        sigpic

Comment

Flipping deserve it as well.

I think I'll stick it out for another 5 minutes just for the John Hurt moment.

Comment

And we're done.

Back in a bit.

Comment

Flipping deserve it as well.

I think I'll stick it out for another 5 minutes just for the John Hurt moment.
              No debit card for what will probably be about two weeks...yep, it may be partly selfish, but my own circumstances are leading me to agree with you on this one.

The John Hurt moment, and the shocked aftermath. Which is just brilliantly played and wonderful- especially with the detail of the little dipping head bird. Kudos to the actress playing Lambert, who actually slipped in the masses of fake blood, fell cowboy boots over derriere just outside of frame and got up and finished the scene immediately (because of course it was one take). Good stuff
              sigpic

Comment

And we're done.

Back in a bit.
                Dragged yourself away?

Not the kind of guests you'd usually like for dinner...those with metal pincers tend to lack table manners
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  No debit card for what will probably be about two weeks...yep, it may be partly selfish, but my own circumstances are leading me to agree with you on this one.

The John Hurt moment, and the shocked aftermath. Which is just brilliantly played and wonderful- especially with the detail of the little dipping head bird. Kudos to the actress playing Lambert, who actually slipped in the masses of fake blood, fell cowboy boots over derriere just outside of frame and got up and finished the scene immediately (because of course it was one take). Good stuff
                  I'd have more sympathy if strike action was used as a last resort by the post, BA, and underground unions. It's getting way too "I'm going to hold my breath if I don't get my way".
                  If only everyone else had the security of knowing that no government is going to dare live with the embarassment of their company going under.
                  Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  Dragged yourself away?

Not the kind of guests you'd usually like for dinner...those with metal pincers tend to lack table manners
                  Have the Quadrilogy on DVD. Think I might need to watch me some Aliens soon.
                  "Game over man, game over!"

Their non-metal colleagues aren't much better. They should keep their hands to themselves when people are trying to eat.

Comment

Grr.

Comment

There's a pic and short post on livejournal on CN's con appearance this weekend.
                      Lucky, lucky, lucky...

Ooh, 50 more posts to 30,000 thread posts.

Comment

There's a pic and short post on livejournal on CN's con appearance this weekend.
                        Lucky, lucky, lucky...

Nice to read in this post that he's eating - his weight being so low was scaring me the last month or two. But as long as he's getting the nutrition he needs, that's what counts.

He's not as hot as Jonas, but he's a nice guy, and that's the most important part. <g>
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Lucky, lucky, lucky...

Nice catch, smurf. Lucky, lucky people. And because it was so small, 45 minute breakfast. For $20, which comparitively just shows how the bigger ones are often just money-making machines

Crikey, he sounds like me with the whole metabolism thing. I'm not very big (and I keep losing weight because I've been rushing around like a loony, s people go out with me probably thinking that I must be the sort who nibbles on lettuce leaves, only to find that I will demolish my meal oh, and everyone elses I suspected that he might be naturally be that skinny as he was really slender as a teen and in his twenties (he seems to share my family's 'beanpole till you're forty' gene) but good to have confirmation that the boy is like that but still eats like a horse

Go us! We can do it in the next couple of days. We need addy with the multi-pic posting, combined with possibly a series of our patented silly, inneundo-laden posts that go on until the wee hours, a la the bouncing pennies experiment incident...
                          sigpic

Comment

G'Morning ladies!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

morning thunkers
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X