Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

AQO: Sweet!
    AQOJoC: Wait a minute...how do you know Anya tastes sweet?
    AQO: You told me...d'oh...
    AQOJoC: Oh...yeah...I did, didn't I? *smirk*
    See, I am sweet...Jonas, just said I was. I love your dialogues Admiral. I wish I could do better dialogues but I can't compete with you.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 18 November 2005, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      See, I am sweet...Jonas, just said I was. I love your dialogues Admiral. I wish I could do better dialogues but I can't compete with you.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ero/zero40.jpg
      You're making me blush, Anya.

Gotta love that boy's stance.

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys! Lots of some really really cool picture....they're making me droole.

Anyway, sorry I've not been here much but I've got lots of stuff to do and also I won't be here next week as I'm going to a convention.

I maybe on between now and tuesday night (that's when I'll be getting ready to set off) I might be online but that depends how long it takes me to get packed.

Well see you all soon!
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
            Thanks guys! Lots of some really really cool picture....they're making me droole.

Anyway, sorry I've not been here much but I've got lots of stuff to do and also I won't be here next week as I'm going to a convention.

I maybe on between now and tuesday night (that's when I'll be getting ready to set off) I might be online but that depends how long it takes me to get packed.

Well see you all soon!

(((janna)))

Thanks for dropping by!

Comment

(((janna)))

Thanks for dropping by!

I'll be back!

I LOVE JONAS!!!!!!!!
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Yeah...I'm sure it was his stance you were admiring. Sorry, it took me so long to respond I had to work and then lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy

Well see you all soon!
                  Hey Janna! Nice to see you. What convention are you going to??

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Yeah...I'm sure it was his stance you were admiring. Sorry, it took me so long to respond I had to work and then lunch.
                    [url]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/Anyagate1/jonasandjackpose_small.jpg[url]

No problem...

AQOJoC: Uh...Admiral?
                    AQO: Yes, Jonas?
                    AQOJoC: Those aren't my legs.
                    AQO: Huh?
                    AQOJaC: Those would be mine.
                    AQO: Right...sorry...you have such wonderful similarities...must have gotten confused there for a moment.

Comment

No problem...

AQOJoC: Uh...Admiral?
                      AQO: Yes, Jonas?
                      AQOJoC: Those aren't my legs.
                      AQO: Huh?
                      AQOJaC: Those would be mine.
                      AQO: Right...sorry...you have such wonderful similarities...must have gotten confused there for a moment.

LOL, I can see how that would have been confusing or at the very least...distracting.

Comment

Comment

I can't beilieve I have missed all this it isnt fair

And and before I forget need 2 or 3 Jonas Moments for my video which Iam making(see sig for more details) no hurry Im on Season 3 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            I can't beilieve I have missed all this it isnt fair

And and before I forget need 2 or 3 Jonas Moments for my video which Iam making(see sig for more details) no hurry Im on Season 3 at the moment
                            Sooo, Just to clarify SGC...you want suggestions on which Jonas moments to use for your video?

By the way, good to have you back!
                            Last edited by Anyagate1; 18 November 2005, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

Okay...didn't get to cap Frozen yet...but picking up some 'extras' caps off disc...hope to post some soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X