Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
    (((firefly)))

In case I'm not here tomorrow, good luck for the first few weeks. And I hope you may get to watch some of your fav shows.
    Thanks Talk to you soon!

Comment

Because I felt like it. (Meeting Corin last week is a good reason, right?)

sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Actually, Chris is only 6'1". I was surprised when I first realized that Rick is taller than he is! I guess he just has a more imposing presence.
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

My internet has been down for a few days, it's been sporadic, so I've been able to get to maybe one page and post one thing but not read anything.. I think it's better now...

Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
          but I still wouldn't say 'no' to that
          Nor would I, but that pic may have possibly made me say 'eww' a little bit... in a tiny quiet voice.... I just don't dig the whole i-can-see-your-collarbone-look....

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/resurgamlaura/pretties/Changeling/change019L.jpg

*Makes mental note to buy Jonas clone a pink apron...and to start drinking coffee*
          Forget about coffee, he can serve me up some beef!!!!

...And Apparently I need to firmly plant myself in the gutter after that post....
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

*Sneaks in on-theme pics*

Apologies for size. I'm working on it
            i think I'm going to have to use that one somehow... oh, and NEVER appologize for CN-size... lmao *splashes back into gutter*

Originally posted by smurf View Post

ooOOooH, dark smexy lean!!

HAHAHA That's a shallow pic if I've ever seen one!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              Quick note!

Hidden Secrets did record. My friend will burn it to DVD this weekend and send it to me Monday if all goes well.
              Excellent

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Because I felt like it. (Meeting Corin last week is a good reason, right?)

Any reason is a good reason. And lucky you

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
              Actually, Chris is only 6'1". I was surprised when I first realized that Rick is taller than he is! I guess he just has a more imposing presence.
              I could have sworn he was over 6ft 2". Maybe I've got him confused with another insanely tall person from the show. 'Imposing' in that he looms over everyone else except the rest of the team? Yep They were so lucky to find the right actors for the job who are also not that much shorter than RDA. Even AT is only a couple of inches shorter, and MS and CN are both six foot, I believe. Makes the director's job a lot easier.
              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I could have sworn he was over 6ft 2". Maybe I've got him confused with another insanely tall person from the show. 'Imposing' in that he looms over everyone else except the rest of the team? Yep They were so lucky to find the right actors for the job who are also not that much shorter than RDA. Even AT is only a couple of inches shorter, and MS and CN are both six foot, I believe. Makes the director's job a lot easier.
                mmmm, you know what they say about tall men!!!.... no, me either, it just sounded like something someone should say...

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

morning thunkers
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I arrived at uni safely and (eventually) got connected to the internet. Everything's fine but I have to go for dinner now, so talk to you all later! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I arrived at uni safely and (eventually) got connected to the internet. Everything's fine but I have to go for dinner now, so talk to you all later! *hugs*
                        That's great Enjoy your dinner and I'll be expecting you on later for a bit, missy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                          HAHAHA That's a shallow pic if I've ever seen one!

Cool. ((firefly))

Comment

Wonderful and very

Comment

Hey there Jonas thunkers!

Just stopping by to say hello. Nice stash of pics as usual.

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello IHS and various others

In honour of Firefly moving away from home into studentdom, some celebratory pics:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X