No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I will endeavour to post your DVD back tomorrow, smurf. Thank you very much for having sent it to me (as well as the other lovelies)
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Close and prolonged research, methinks. In lab conditions (back in my shed):

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...%205/bond1.jpg

For those who question why he is that way up (considering the original *cough* area of the investigation), of course examination and testing in all conditions and from all angles has to be undertaken in order for it to be really scientific. It's proper procedure, don't you know.

Of course, that is never in doubt.
      Oh, and I will endeavour to post your DVD back tomorrow, smurf. Thank you very much for having sent it to me (as well as the other lovelies)
      That's okay. CN's disturbing interesting filmography should have a wider audience.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
        Of course, that is never in doubt.

That's okay. CN's disturbing interesting filmography should have a wider audience.
        No-one can ever accuse me of not doing things by the book. The book in question might usually be the most secluded and hidden section of a bookshop, but that's by the by...

Interesting in part because it can be disturbing, perhaps?
        sigpic

Comment

T'is for research!

Comment

T'is for research!
            *Nods solemnly*

One of our earliest researchers at work:

And even Jack, persuaded no doubt by the members of his team that he is performing a great task, also helps- although he pretends to keep his distance from the project:

Paving the way. Daniel, being the consummate scholar that he is, also contributes heavily to this, although he elects that in order to be fair (for the reasons outlined in a previous post) to research other areas:

sigpic

Comment

Trust Daniel to be the one who sees both sides of the situation.

Comment

Hello! I know that there are nice people here who do not be rude to each other! I think I shall play here for a while. Who wants to join in the fun?

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Trust Daniel to be the one who sees both sides of the situation.
                  A man true to his chosen profession Someone is going to have to recap the 'ringing out' scene in 'Fallen', because I know via an LJ icon that someone made that there is a brief, brief moment in which Daniel looks like he's helping out with our 'bouncing' research from our original angle
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                    Hello! I know that there are nice people here who do not be rude to each other! I think I shall play here for a while. Who wants to join in the fun?

If you like I was going to ask if you can cope with a combination of OTness, silliness, lashings of inneundo mixed with some actual serious discussion of Corin's work...but then I believe that I recognise you from Samanda, and if that is the case then, you won't have a problem with any of the above

It both amuses and saddens me that the fact that we have fun and are civil to each other is commented on, because it implies that elsewhere such things are considered beyond some people. Good ol' fandom
                    sigpic

Comment

Commence with the silliness! I love silliness. Anyone who has met me at a con knows that I am generally a silly, light-hearted person!

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                        Commence with the silliness! I love silliness. Anyone who has met me at a con knows that I am generally a silly, light-hearted person!

We're already started today, seeing as conversation has revolved around whether an object (traditionally pennies) could actually bounce off of a certain part of Jonas' anatomy Which of course needs to be backed up by lots of intense, close study, as we've already established
                        sigpic

Comment

Barring any research, my vote would be yes. I can test it at Dragon*Con. :-p LOL! Just teasing! A girl can dream though! See, told ya that I do silly very well!

P.S.- Do you mind if I add you to my MSN buddy list?

Comment

Hi again veryangrystargatefan!

A man true to his chosen profession Someone is going to have to recap the 'ringing out' scene in 'Fallen', because I know via an LJ icon that someone made that there is a brief, brief moment in which Daniel looks like he's helping out with our 'bouncing' research from our original angle
                            Ooh, could you post that please?

Purely for research, obviously.

Comment

Hi smurf. You and resurgamlaura should check your rep points. I just greened both of you for no other reason that you are nice, friendly, respectful, hillariously fun people!

Comment

Oh I bet it would bounce. It would bounce off severaly parts of his anathomy.

BTW hello people. *waves*
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X