X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaCroix
    He played a part in the X-Men II.
    Which part? Sleazy bad guy I'll bet.
    I actually watched X-Men II, but it's all a bit of a blur.

Congrats on your 300th post!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      Which part? Sleazy bad guy I'll bet.
      I actually watched X-Men II, but it's all a bit of a blur.

Congrats on your 300th post!

His part was one of the soldiers. And thank you, I didn't realize I went over 300.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
        But I loved him as Methos (Peter Wingfeild). He played that part very good. Just like CN has in any role he's taken.
        A few years ago when I was almost permanantly on a late shift the satellite channel Sky One used to show Highlander, but it always showed the same few eps on rotation. So I knew he was in it but never really got to see him at Methos. Very annoying.

Still Off T: IMDB says he's filming Highlander: The Source.

On Topic:
        Any one know if CN has filmed The Citadel for SciFi yet? I can't find any information about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          I take it your not a morning person...me either. I can stay up all night and be fine but if I have to get up at 7:00am I am Ms. Crabby pants for about the first two hours I'm up. I'm with you...I may only buy all of season 7 and then stop. I haven't decided yet.
          That's what I've done. I have no intention of wasting my $$ on S8, or giving my $$ to TPTB who cheated us out of Jonas!
          Last edited by Buc252; 10 November 2005, 06:53 PM.
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Ya see, I could never get my pets to contribute.

Just watching the start of Fallen and it's amazing how different Jonas is in terms of how relaxed he is from where he was in S6. Corin does a good job picking up how the character would have grown into his environment. I also like the little hints of discomfort when Daniel is around, not obvious ones but little background bits.

On edit: And for the Jonas and Jack relationship. I love how Jonas is the first person to put his hand up when Jack asks who thinks the plan is insane.
            I've always gotten the impression that Jonas, above all else, wanted to please Jack. Maybe a bit of hero worship there - he even had his hair cut similarly!
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              I've always gotten the impression that Jonas, above all else, wanted to please Jack. Maybe a bit of hero worship there - he even had his hair cut similarly!
              True, but in this instance I think he really did think was an insane plan.
              Even though it was partly his.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                Isn't he cute that he did that!
                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                The Strongest Will Survive!
                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I first saw him on a UK show called "Soldier, Soldier" (guess what that was about ). I've thought him highly thunkable since.

There's a fanfic where Tanith and Jonas get together. It's very sweet.

I saw that one...yes very sweet, but very long...you need a few hours to really enjoy it.

I'm writing a Jack/Methos series right now. So much fun. Ah but I digress...

Comment

A few years ago when I was almost permanantly on a late shift the satellite channel Sky One used to show Highlander, but it always showed the same few eps on rotation. So I knew he was in it but never really got to see him at Methos. Very annoying.

Still Off T: IMDB says he's filming Highlander: The Source.

On Topic:
                    Any one know if CN has filmed The Citadel for SciFi yet? I can't find any information about it.

Thanks! Good to know. And good that my series is an AU for both series since it will be touching on a similar subject.

Back to Jonas...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      I saw that one...yes very sweet, but very long...you need a few hours to really enjoy it.

I'm writing a Jack/Methos series right now. So much fun. Ah but I digress...

I know I should less time reading fics, but can you recommend any long (Jonas or S6 team) fics. Every time I look at the SG novel archive I get put off by the lack of search feature.

Comment

I know I should less time reading fics, but can you recommend any long (Jonas or S6 team) fics. Every time I look at the SG novel archive I get put off by the lack of search feature.

Not really...that's why I started writing fanfic...a lack of Jonas to read.

Pike2 has some good, long stories...she's over at jonasfic.com

Comment

Ditto.
                          Although I've been a bit slack recently. Too many ideas not enough time.

Pike2 is good, I've read all her fics. Great AU, and characterisation.

Comment

AQO: Jonas, honey, wake up.
                            AQOJoC: Huh?
                            AQO: You were mumbling in your sleep. Are you all right?
                            AQOJoC: Yeah…uh…I was having a weird dream.
                            AQO: Want to tell me about it?
                            AQOJoC: Sure…uh…I was standing in front of the gate…

Then there was a bright flash of light and…

Comment

Hello everyone!!
                              Just dropped by to say "Hi". Unfortunatly I can't stay. We are packing up half the office including my desk and the surrounding desks because they are laying carpet this weekend. I have a lot to pack and work to finish up before I have to unplug the computer for the day. Ugh!
                              Anyways, back to Jonas there are some good Jonas fic at fanfiction.net. Our very lovely Amanda Eros has written some very good Jonas stories...well they are almost novels and they are posted at fanfiction.net. I agree with Admiral Pike2 is a great writer as well and some of her stuff is at fanfiction.net too.
                              Last edited by Anyagate1; 11 November 2005, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                Hello everyone!!
                                Just dropped by to say "Hi". Unfortunatly I can't stay. We are packing up half the office including my desk and the surrounding desks because they are laying carpet this weekend. I have a lot to pack and work to finish up before I have to unplug the computer for the day. Ugh!
                                Anyways, back to Jonas there are some good Jonas fic at fanfiction.net. Our very lovely Amanda Aros has written some very good Jonas stories...well they are almost novels and they are posted at fanfiction.net. I agree with Admiral Pike2 is a great writer as well and some of her stuff is at fanfiction.net too.
                                I've been reading Amanda's stories, they're very good. I haven't read her latest though - sorry, Amanda . I'm going to wait until it's complete then sit down with it like a good book.

Even if you're busy, I'm sure we can draw you back to the thread with some pretty pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X