Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Nicely done Admiral! Darn it, I can never give you green when I want too! If Jonas and Jack got into a real argument it would be funny because Jack would probably pretend to not understand what Jonas was saying.

Nice elbows!

Uh...I'm sorry...uh were you saying something????

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Nice elbows!

Uh...I'm sorry...uh were you saying something????
      Uh...well...for some reason after posting that picture I can't remember what I was saying.

Or maybe it was after seeing this one that I lost my train of thought.

Comment

Uh...well...for some reason after posting that picture I can't remember what I was saying.
        Me neither!

Comment

Well, I am off to lunch...see ya in a bit.

Comment

Jonas and Sam really do have the sibling thing going on. I can totally see that scene in my head!!! Them fighting or bickering is more like it and Jack breakin it up. That would have been a good one.
            Imagine the chickensh** scene being allowed to carry on.
            Jack coming in to break it up and find they aren't arguing about particle physics.
            Let's see...the Jack/Jonas relationship...

First, Jack raised his voice to Jonas, then Jonas raised his voice to Jack, then after a while they both fell onto the same page.
            Lucky us!
            Nicely done Admiral! Darn it, I can never give you green when I want too! If Jonas and Jack got into a real argument it would be funny because Jack would probably pretend to not understand what Jonas was saying.
            That's why I could never see the Jack/Jonas relationship becom Jack/Daniel version 2. They wouldn't argue in the same way, if at all.
            I could see Jonas losing his temper with Jack only if Jack had spent the entire day deliberately pushing his buttons in some weird psychological experiment to see what a less chilled out Jonas looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              Imagine the chickensh** scene being allowed to carry on.
              Jack coming in to break it up and find they aren't arguing about particle physics.

That's why I could never see the Jack/Jonas relationship becom Jack/Daniel version 2. They wouldn't argue in the same way, if at all.
              I could see Jonas losing his temper with Jack only if Jack had spent the entire day deliberately pushing his buttons in some weird psychological experiment to see what a less chilled out Jonas looked like.

I think they cut that scene way to early...that could have been a very fun conversation. Jonas would have probably had to ask what chickensh** was.
              Now that I am back from lunch I have a stack of files on my desk that is just plain scary. I will try to come back and thunk with you later. Have fun!

Comment

Comment

Oh...Anya! When you get a moment...it appears we could use a bun warmer...

Comment

I think they cut that scene way to early...that could have been a very fun conversation. Jonas would have probably had to ask what chickensh** was.
                    Now that I am back from lunch I have a stack of files on my desk that is just plain scary. I will try to come back and thunk with you later. Have fun!
                    The look on his face told me he know exactly what chickensh** was, definately a "hey!" expression. I can imagine that conversation rolling into an argument on the "looseness" of Earth culture. And I think with Sam and dating... big trouble ahead

Glad I'm not the only one expected to do work. On the plus side, my cold hasn't turned up. Hooray?

Comment

LOL, Admiral. That's a sight for sore eyes.

Comment

LOL, Admiral. That's a sight for sore eyes.

Hey...I work too, so I know what you mean.

Darn camera angle was off by just a smidgen on that one.

Comment

Hey...I work too, so I know what you mean.

Darn camera angle was off by just a smidgen on that one.
                          As long as you keep this up, I'm getting through my working day nicely.

Comment

As long as you keep this up, I'm getting through my working day nicely.

Well...in the interest of helping...

Comment

These are extremely nice. Excuse me as I dissolve into a puddle of mush. Sigh...
                              You're getting me very close to "work, what work?".

Ooh, you can see his tattoo in the last pic.

Comment

Woah! I'll be right over! I just stopped back to see if you were still at it or if work got in the way of thunking for you too and OMG there is one of Jonas best "assets." Very nice...<tilts head to the side to take in the full view>

Comment

Working...
                                X