Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    Really wow, you learn something new everyday!
    You must have missed it SGC...all the Jonas thunkers got sick at the same time. Maybe from all the Jonas clone swapping...hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      Nobody panic!
      I shall endeavour to overdose on pharmaceutical products in order to keep this thread virus free.
      LOL,you're funny smurf! Good, I am glad you are taking the proper precautions. Did you want me to send my clone over to...ahem...nurse you back to health?

Comment

Maybe, but I dont have a clone so I cant get ill

Comment

Maybe, but I dont have a clone so I cant get ill
          Well, Admiral and I have gotten very good at making clones...down to the last essential detail. Are you sure you wouldn't like one?

Comment

Im sure...for the moment anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              LOL,you're funny smurf! Good, I am glad you are taking the proper precautions. Did you want me to send my clone over to...ahem...nurse you back to health?
              Ooh, tempting... yet not very sexy in the hazmat suit.
              Now if you could get him to go to work for me so I can stay home, that would be very nice.

Especially, now I've got the first DVD of season 7. Bed head hair!

Comment

Ooh, tempting... yet not very sexy in the hazmat suit.
                Now if you could get him to go to work for me so I can stay home, that would be very nice.

Especially, now I've got the first DVD of season 7. Bed head hair!
                Well as long as you are taking all the proper precautions I see no reason that he would have to stay in the hazmat suit. Although, I am not sure what he is wearing under the hazmat suit. Let me know if you want to find out. Going to work for you, well...your boss might not go for that. Wouldn't it be nice though.
                Season 7!! I have Seasons 1-6! I still have to get the rest. Lucky you. You should go to bed immediately and watch it! Bed head hair...mmmm. I am so jealous.

Comment

Well as long as you are taking all the proper precautions I see no reason that he would have to stay in the hazmat suit. Although, I am not sure what he is wearing under the hazmat suit. Let me know if you want to find out. Going to work for you, well...your boss might not go for that. Wouldn't it be nice though.
                  Season 7!! I have Seasons 1-6! I still have to get the rest. Lucky you. You should go to bed immediately and watch it! Bed head hair...mmmm. I am so jealous.

My boss wouldn't notice. He'd be smoozing it up at some party or other.
                  No, honestly, late shift doesn't bother me at all.

Will need sleep at some point though.

I only had S6 before, but through the joys of ebay I now have S5 and the first DVD of S7. I don't think I'll get any more, although it's tempting to get the one with Fallout on.

Comment

I have Seasons 1 to 7!!

Comment

My boss wouldn't notice. He'd be smoozing it up at some party or other.
                      No, honestly, late shift doesn't bother me at all.

Will need sleep at some point though.

I only had S6 before, but through the joys of ebay I now have S5 and the first DVD of S7. I don't think I'll get any more, although it's tempting to get the one with Fallout on.
                      I take it your not a morning person...me either. I can stay up all night and be fine but if I have to get up at 7:00am I am Ms. Crabby pants for about the first two hours I'm up. I'm with you...I may only buy all of season 7 and then stop. I haven't decided yet.

Comment

I have Seasons 1 to 7!!
                        Ok this is just not fair...boohoo...I want Season 7 too!!! Maybe my sweetie will buy it for me for Xmas. I think Stargate just was not the same after Jonas left.

Comment

I take it your not a morning person...me either. I can stay up all night and be fine but if I have to get up at 7:00am I am Ms. Crabby pants for about the first two hours I'm up. I'm with you...I may only buy all of season 7 and then stop. I haven't decided yet.
                          That is so me.
                          Fine at night, but mornings? Bleugh! Especially now winter is coming.
                          And I had better have had enough time to get a cup of tea...

I'm not sure I want all of season 7. I wasn't going to get the S5 boxset, but you know how it is on eBay, just the relevant DVDs.

Comment

That is so me.
                            Fine at night, but mornings? Bleugh! Especially now winter is coming.
                            And I had better have had enough time to get a cup of tea...

I'm not sure I want all of season 7. I wasn't going to get the S5 boxset, but you know how it is on eBay, just the relevant DVDs.
                            Yep, gotta have my tea or latte too but I never get up any earlier than necessary. I know what you are saying...I personally wanted the box sets. I got a pretty good deal at Sam's club on them. Question...are you in the US or UK? Just wondering...I am not sure if they have Sam's club in the UK.

Comment

UK. I normally buy stuff like CDs and DVDs online, you can normally get a good deal on DVDs.
                              The box sets normally go for about £40($70) in the shops but you can get them for about £23($40) online. Or eBay it like me and get it for £14.
                              Also in the UK they release the DVDs individually, and then the boxset. I think we must be a very impatient bunch.

Comment

Darn I have missed all the Jonas fun
                                We'll have to start it all over again, then!

BTW...love your puddle jumper!

Comment

Working...
                                X