• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im finally out of school so im happy
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      I'm OK. Watching movies, intended to do some housework and plan for Sunday's dinner thing, not much.
      Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      im finally out of school so im happy

Nice, MC. Dinner thing, res? Another toga party? I liked it when you dressed up like that last time.

Comment

hopefully going with my bf to a cubs game
        sigpic

Comment

hopefully going with my bf to a cubs game

Boyfriend? Is that what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Boyfriend? Is that what you mean?
            indeed
            sigpic

Comment

So, how long have you had said boyfriend, MC?

Comment

7 years on and off
                sigpic

Comment

7 years on and off

Wow. That's a long time.

Comment

Comment

Nice, MC. Dinner thing, res? Another toga party? I liked it when you dressed up like that last time.
                      Kind of. Smallish, only about three/four other people- picking bits, main meal, something sweet afterwards and a fair amount of wine and cocktails hopefully. And there is a vague theme of 'something you're never worn in your wardrobe'- which really means 'an opportunity to wear that lovely dress for no good reason other than that its lovely and should be worn' I don't know what my male friend will wear if he comes along- but I do know that he's a UK size 10

And it wasn't a toga, it was a chiton (which is a basic long tunic worn by women). And it was only the chiton and not the peplum as well, because I was Clodia and she struck me as the scandalous type who wouldn't wear that as well. Not that the chiton is exactly revealing...

Suitably blurry photo of moi and a cup of wine, which is historically accurate, I'll have you know
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by resurgamlaura; 28 June 2007, 11:02 AM.
                      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Chiton...I knew that...couldn't remember...until now. Cute pic...who's the chick passed out?

Comment

Chiton...I knew that...couldn't remember...until now. Cute pic...who's the chick passed out?
                          My quickly made chiton, which ended up looking OK despite having to be made in less than half an hour (my sewing is all big, uneven stitches-awful) and being made from a fitted sheet (aargh!). She wasn't passed out, just a little relaxed whilst talking (I can't speak for what happened after I left ) and I can't remember her name as she was one of the host's schoolfriends. There are worse things to do than spend an evening with a group of (mostly gay) public schoolgirls in varying degrees of Roman dress drinking very expensive and frankly beautiful wine, especially when you're only one of two female characters there and your one was basically implicated by Cicero to be an incestuous, adulterous, partying and the height of immorality
                          sigpic

Comment

Just seen Speck and am now watching a smidge of Doomtrooper. Considering that I was laughing a mere few seconds in when the film's logo appeared on screen, I don't have exactly high hopes. And apparently Parker Lewis is a convicted felon So far the whole thing is like the quality of plot of a bad game FPS (actually I think it is- Castle Wolfenstein bears some similarity) and of course there are the bad accents, the cliched music...oh lord
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X