A mere nine? For shame
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Congrats on 2200 posts res

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        A mere nine? For shame
        I know. Where's the work ethic, I ask ya?

[space for fist waving at Sony]

Comment

Aww. Cute pic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Noooo! No weaning! We still have Chuck, Davis, Martouf, Michael, Ladon (Ladon's not that hot but Ryan Robbins is ) and loads of others!
            oooh, I forgot Davis.. and I think Walter is on the list too, Gary Jones is hilarious!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Incidentally, your especial favourite is a mere one vote away now. The things I do...
            oooh, only one more!! I can do it tonight at almost 11pm... I think the 50th vote should be a good one... one made up of our hawt Thor fanart??
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Glad Thor's gonna get to 50. I can't vote until 4am

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                oooh, only one more!! I can do it tonight at almost 11pm... I think the 50th vote should be a good one... one made up of our hawt Thor fanart??
                Go for it! Yay Thor!

It kind of sad to laugh at your own stupid sigs, isn't it? That "Forever Thor" one keeps catching me out.

Comment

*Shakes fist at Sony* How else will old fans be satisfied, and new people be converted to its surreal wonders, complete with weird haircuts, pastel walls, a kinda kinky principal, dazzlingly colourful (and sometimes shiny) shirts, and of course the immortal Spudlight. How can a corporation with so much money not want to profit-share...oh, wait, its because they are greedy that they have so much money...

Sun'shyne, we're relying on you
                  sigpic

Comment

To counteract the criminality from earlier.

Comment

Hehe. I'm smurfing up the Google ads again.

Anyway, on/off topic.
                      The previous mention of Stone's War and the Eurovision Song Contest does have a link other than Finnish-ness. The host of this year's event has a part in the film.

http://www.digipaper.fi/bluewings/36....php?pgnumb=40

Incidentally, he isn't hard on the eyes.

Semi-sensible action/horror movie, and high tottie factor? I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                        Hehe. I'm smurfing up the Google ads again.

Anyway, on/off topic.
                        The previous mention of Stone's War and the Eurovision Song Contest does have a link other than Finnish-ness. The host of this year's event has a part in the film.

http://www.digipaper.fi/bluewings/36....php?pgnumb=40

Incidentally, he isn't hard on the eyes.

Semi-sensible action/horror movie, and high tottie factor? I'm in.
                        And here was me thinking that posting about Eurovision in relation to the Finland-news was random That is a tad surreal. Now I'm wondering if the undead bad guys might actuall be revealed to be Lordi...how's that for genuine terror?

CN, Finnish pretties and zombies? Hmm, could be...interesting. OK, I'm keen now

The intro to the article is unintentionally amusing, I must say. Though at least he broke the presenter tradition on Eurovision by not pretending to be in love with his co-presenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Zombies will rule the Earth one of these days, you mark my words.

I, sadly (), missed Eurovision. How was he?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                            Zombies will rule the Earth one of these days, you mark my words.

I, sadly (), missed Eurovision. How was he?
                            The usual- pretty boy who smiled a lot and got the word 'Finland' into every sentence during the introductory speech. Girl was the usual as well- although not nearly as much simpering or pretending to fall in love this year. No, Terry Wogan's resigned horror was reserved for a lunatic blonde woman in a Barbie-like pink ballgown 'plucked' from the audience, who of course by an amazing coincidence had as her ambition Eurovision presenting. Can we say contrived and awful?
                            The entries were typically hilarious and appalling, although there was a brief lull in the insanity when we had a couple of decent female singers who weren't prancing around in tiny clothes but looked like they belonged in the corner of a union bar. Of course they left and we were left with some Russian 'convent' girls who were trying far too hard to be controversial, a French act when one of them ran around the stage like an escaped lunatic with a cat toy attached to his shoulder and a woman with a nice voice but a not very interesting ballard surrounded by a group of slow-moving dancers all dressed like Marlene Dietrich in what I can only see as an attempt to do a kd lang If you didn't know, she won

All in all, a typical Eurovision Song Contest, complete with silly commentary from Tel and hilarious but frustrating old East bloc voting.
                            sigpic

Comment

So, not as much fun as it used to be?

Comment

Since I've posted a pic from every one of the CN roles I have caps for, I shall take my leave with one of the man himself.

G'Night everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X