I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                  I agree!!!

Duly noted!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    Congrats on 700 posts, Anya!

Thank-you for the congrats and the elbow shot!!!

Comment

I've made the birthday messages thread/topic viewable to Corin seeing that it's his big day tommorrow I've also moved it to the top of the page

Comment

Aww, I go away for a few days and I miss all the fun. A-Z of Jonas, yum.

Ooh J & J piccies. If I may...

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Oh, Smurf I finally got to watch Shadowplay again the other night. That line still seems tricky to me. I still think he means that he is disappointed in his goverment not himself because right before that in the conversation he says he knows he did the right thing. Whatda ya think?
                        I think it was written to mean the government, but it's acted in a very personal way (if that makes sense). I wonder what meaning Corin decided to act it as. Actors, hey, never straightforward.
                        Another great line read Corin does is for Unnatural Selection when he meets Thor for the first time - "It certainly defies conventional wisdom." - written as part of the conversation, but it always felt to me like Jonas was talking about Thor/Asgards.

Comment

Hi guys! I've updated my website and put on the music video I've made for Corin's birthday. I know it's not until tomorrow, but I've got alot of things planned so I thought I'd do it tonight.

I hope you guys enjoy it and I've just added an extra 1,000 words to my story. I'm busy busy!
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

This thread has been entirely too quiet Jonas and I are both feeling very lonely...
                            GW was completely down last night, from when I got home from work until bedtime, or I would'a visited! I promise, Jonas, I'd never neglect you!
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Good ones both of you...K is going to be hard...
                              Think the Forum is locking up again.
                              FYI...I have to go to lunch in a few minutes...
                              This one will *definitely* give me good dreams tonight. <sigh> And I'm sorry, I can't possibly *not* show these two gorgeous men!
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                                Aww, I go away for a few days and I miss all the fun. A-Z of Jonas, yum.

Ooh J & J piccies. If I may...

http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/unnat_jk_jonas.jpg[/IMG]
                                [IMG]http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/jonasandjackpose_small.jpg

I think it was written to mean the government, but it's acted in a very personal way (if that makes sense). I wonder what meaning Corin decided to act it as. Actors, hey, never straightforward.
                                Another great line read Corin does is for Unnatural Selection when he meets Thor for the first time - "It certainly defies conventional wisdom." - written as part of the conversation, but it always felt to me like Jonas was talking about Thor/Asgards.
                                http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/sightunseen1.jpg
                                Welcome back Smurf! I was wondering where you have been.
                                Don't worry we can always play Jonas ABCs again.(Wow, that just sounds dirty for some reason) Hmmm. Now I have to watch Unnatural Selection to see if I feel that way too. For some reason when I watch Season 6 sometimes I get distracted away from the dialogue...Gee, I wonder what would cause that to happen...

Comment

Working...
                                X