No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late hallo to LaCroix (was thinking last night that you hadn't posted for a while ) and Buc. Smurf, on the other hand, posted at 5am our time, which is insane, you foolish child

I think that if they'd attempted to put him in Meridian-style outfits, he would have threatened the whole wardrobe department, as CN found it uncomfortable. Kinda reflects the his evolution (although not strictly correct in style) I will repeat that I still think he's hot in Fallout, and I'm sticking to it. More for me *laughs evilly*
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
      I tend to agree. This outfit, particularly, looks like it was designed for somebody with uncontrolled underarm perspiration issues.

But seriously, I don't find the Fallout outfits becoming, but I also find them inconsistant with the nature of his planet. Here we're talking about a culture roughly comparable to the US in the 1940's. They look a bit too Star Trek-y for my taste. Like they belong to the Tollan, not the Kelownans.
      Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      I think that if they'd attempted to put him in Meridian-style outfits, he would have threatened the whole wardrobe department, as CN found it uncomfortable. Kinda reflects the his evolution (although not strictly correct in style) I will repeat that I still think he's hot in Fallout, and I'm sticking to it. More for me *laughs evilly*
      If you were Jonas and you'd been wearing t-shirts, BDUs, leather (Nightwalkers...mmm...) and cool, comfortable Earth clothes for an entire year, would you want to go back to wearing those stuffy old-fashioned Kelownan clothes as per Meridian? I think not
      I think he realised that scholars like him don't have to look so old-fashioned, so he got himself a new wardrobe.

Comment

Comment

morning all
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Comment

Morning/afternoon everyone!

Comment

hey smurf hows it going
                sigpic

Comment

Not good, feeling very normal today.

How are you?

Comment

im doing ok
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                      ...feeling very normal today.
                      The end is nigh

Oh, and hello to Addy, Smurf and also Firefly (if still about)

Hey, Mckaychick! Its morning where you are. That still seems strange...
                      sigpic

Comment

hey resurg hows it going
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                            hey resurg hows it going
                            Highly OT: I'm OK. In positive news, hopefully my friend will be given the all clear tomorrow from the doctor people, and should be able to go home properly. In negative news, I still have a work experience cover letter to write and have to read Seneca. I hate Seneca.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay, on the good news for your friend.
                              Tut tut, on not doing your covering letter.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                                Yay, on the good news for your friend.
                                Tut tut, on not doing your covering letter.

I only got the e-mail back from him yesterday and I take this things very seriously, I'll have you know. By that I mean I get in a terrible panic and imagine that everything I write sounds really, really awful and immature and that no-one could want me I sort of thought that about my personal statement as well, and yet still made Bristol and UCL happy bunnies, so that's a consolation when it comes to my skill at 'bigging' myself up. I've also talked to him about my various experiences, and he indicated that if not wholly relevant, than they at least show that I am interested and have some knowledge of the business.
                                I hope she will be. Its not something that gets better overnight, and it will be difficult, but just getting her out of there and home where she can rest and work at a normal, healthy rate is so important for her recovery.

...And now, back to the appreciation
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X