Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    (((Anya))) I missed you gals, too. Halloween was great. I was my true self: an Indian princess. Look at my sig to see the outfit I was wearing. I had a tiara on. It was hysterical. The after party was a lot of fun. http://theaterforthenewcity.net/halloween.htm There were lots of creative costumes, from a psychotic angel, (an angel outfit with a big butcher knife & blood dripping down the white robes), to a couple dressed up as robots, who had huge tin-foil type costumes with the arms & everything. They could barely move. They won the competition, cuz they were so good. We had a belly dancer in the outfit who was really good. Lots of usual witch/vampire/nurse/police officer/zombie/etc outfits, too. On Saturday, I went to a Halloween costume party for dogs. It was so adorable! There were so many cute outfits. The dog that won wore a police officer outfit, complete w/ a badge & fake gun.

Admiral, I had the same trouble with Jonas helping me, too. You know how he is with food.
    Great story! Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and Jonas really needs to lay off the sweets, though. Unless, of course, we're talking about pudding cups or buttercream frosting. He can lick those all he likes.

Comment

(((Anya))) I missed you gals, too. Halloween was great. I was my true self: an Indian princess. Look at my sig to see the outfit I was wearing. I had a tiara on. It was hysterical. The after party was a lot of fun. http://theaterforthenewcity.net/halloween.htm There were lots of creative costumes, from a psychotic angel, (an angel outfit with a big butcher knife & blood dripping down the white robes), to a couple dressed up as robots, who had huge tin-foil type costumes with the arms & everything. They could barely move. They won the competition, cuz they were so good. We had a belly dancer in the outfit who was really good. Lots of usual witch/vampire/nurse/police officer/zombie/etc outfits, too. On Saturday, I went to a Halloween costume party for dogs. It was so adorable! There were so many cute outfits. The dog that won wore a police officer outfit, complete w/ a badge & fake gun.

Admiral, I had the same trouble with Jonas helping me, too. You know how he is with food.
      How fun and then a costume party for dogs! I would have been in heaven. I had a friend go to a costume party with a file folder under his arm and he would pet it. He was a pet-a-file. He is sooo very punny!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Great story! Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and Jonas really needs to lay off the sweets, though. Unless, of course, we're talking about pudding cups or buttercream frosting. He can lick those all he likes.
        You guys are so great on this thread about going OT & corrupting the pics. It would be so great for all of us to get together. Maybe the next gatecon! That would be so much fun! CN would not be able to hire enough body guards!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          How fun and then a costume party for dogs! I would have been in heaven. I had a friend go to a costume party with a file folder under his arm and he would pet it. He was a pet-a-file. He is sooo very punny!
          I WAS in heaven...Dog heaven! It was great! There was also a golden retriever puppy there. I think they're the softest things on this planet, next to Jonas' lips. Ouch! Just got beat by the paddle. Your friend sounds hysterical. That's very clever.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

You guys are so great on this thread about going OT & corrupting the pics. It would be so great for all of us to get together. Maybe the next gatecon! That would be so much fun! CN would not be able to hire enough body guards!
            That would be fun for all of us to get together. I would looove to go to a Gatecon but I would want Corin to be there or I would really rather wait to go see him at something else. He would need lots and lots of body guards with all us stalking him! We could bring our clones to confuse everyone and kidnap the real thing!! That could be our master plan...Mwa ha ha.

Comment

All of us at the same con? I don't know if the town could take it.

Comment

All of us at the same con? I don't know if the town could take it.
                Now, I don't think it would be the town that would have to worry, do you?

Comment

Now, I don't think it would be the town that would have to worry, do you?
                  CN would be in our tender loving hands. The town, however, would have to deal with the fallout.

Comment

CN would be in our tender loving hands. The town, however, would have to deal with the fallout.
                    ROTFLOL! Good point!! How true. Ha ha.

These pants are...uh hem...nice.

Comment

ROTFLOL! Good point!! How true. Ha ha.

These pants are...uh hem...nice.
                      I thought he looked totally hot in that...apart from his hair, it's ok, but I like his hair more in fallen/homecoming.
                      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                      The Strongest Will Survive!
                      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

The hem does seem to accent, doesn't it?

Fallen hair for Janna.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                          I thought he looked totally hot in that...apart from his hair, it's ok, but I like his hair more in fallen/homecoming.
                          That's what I was trying to say...he looks totally hot in those pants. The hair has grown on me (excuse the pun) but I also prefer the hair from Fallen/Homecoming.

Like the pants here too.

Comment

The hem does seem to accent, doesn't it?

Fallen hair for Janna.
                            ooooooh! Thanks Admiral!!!!

Comment

That's what I was trying to say...he looks totally hot in those pants. The hair has grown on me (excuse the pun) but I also prefer the hair from Fallen/Homecoming.

Like the pants here too.
                              nice pic! but it does seem that those trousers look abit streched!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                                nice pic! but it does seem that those trousers look abit streched!
                                Yes...they do...(evil grin) and I'm not complaining either.

Comment

Working...
                                X