Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuvsJonasQuinn
    I've been playing catch-up on the board and I can't believe what they're doing to AT. Sam, just like Jonas, belongs on SG-1. I didn't know AT was the only one to have said something about CN leaving. And why would anyone want to change the show's name? The show is about SG-1. Both Jonas and Sam should be on the team with it being a five-person team. And if the rumor about MS being up for some major role means he's leaving then that's okay - maybe they'll bring CN back as Jonas and put him on the team like he should have been all alone.

Happy Halloween to everyone! My Jonas clone and I have been playing games since we needed to burn off some sugar from all that chocolate candy. Here's a fun game we found. And, yes, it's pg game so don't worry. (It's a Halloween version of hangman.LOL)

http://dedge.com/flash/hangman/
    LJQ! We've missed you! They wanted to change the name of the show cuz they're dumb and didn't want the show to be sg-1 centric, but rather SGC centric. I totally agree with you. I had a great Halloween. How about you?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Good morning, everyone! Glad to see you had a good Halloween, Jerin. Hope everyone else did, too. My Jonas clone was very helpful at passing out the candy, but I fear he may have overdone the inspection process...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Good morning, everyone! Glad to see you had a good Halloween, Jerin. Hope everyone else did, too. My Jonas clone was very helpful at passing out the candy, but I fear he may have overdone the inspection process...

I didn't even notice it was Halloween last night. It was so quiet.
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          I didn't even notice it was Halloween last night. It was so quiet.

We had very little foot traffic. There is a mall a little over a mile away that throws a big party for the kids every year, so we only see them at the house for about an hour then that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
            I'm with all of you. It's so crappy, the way they treat actors on that show. The show would've sank a long time ago if not for the star power that RDA brought in. They suck! AT was the only one who ever said anything about CN leaving. Those jerks! If AT left, I'd also be gone. Smurf and Buc252, I tried to give you green for your nice comments regarding CN & AT, but you know how it is. All of you should stop by Sam's a great character - spoilers for *ALL* seasons They're really nice there, and quite a few of them like CN, such as Amanda Eros and Anya. They also have great discussions on the dumb PTB and other interesting topics. This is OT, but Happy Halloween, everyone! I'm about to go into the after party for the famous Village Halloween party in New York City. There are supposed to be 1,400 people! I can't wait to see the creative costumes. I love Halloween! WHat is everyone else's plans?
            Hello Jerin! Nice to see you! You have been missed. I hope you had fun last night. You must give us some details...even if it is off topic. Did you take your Jonas clone? Hehe. I just handed out candy at my sisters house. She is a teacher and only lives a few blocks from her school. A lot of her students know where she lives and stopped by for candy. It was fun. I love seeing all the little kids in their costumes!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...as/meta832.jpg

Good afternoon Admiral! You really must stop letting Jonas eat things off of your (DELETE BY PG PADDLE). He eats too much and then he gets sick. Poor thing...you should send him over so I can nurse him back to health.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Good afternoon Admiral! You really must stop letting Jonas eat things off of your (DELETE BY PG PADDLE). He eats too much and then he gets sick. Poor thing...you should send him over so I can nurse him back to health.

AQOJaC: He'll be right over, Anya! Off with you, Jonas, I'll take care of the Admiral while you're gone.
                AQOJoC: That's really nice of you. Thanks!
                AQOJaC: Yeah...well...that's what friends are for.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/jackjonasunnatural3A.jpg

AQOJaC: He'll be right over, Anya! Off with you, Jonas, I'll take care of the Admiral while you're gone.
                  AQOJoC: That's really nice of you. Thanks!
                  AQOJaC: Yeah...well...that's what friends are for.
                  Thanks Admiral! I will make sure he does not leave the bed until he feels much better.

Comment

Where are all my thunkers? It is quiet in here.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/me52.jpg

BTW, did you manage to watch Shadowplay?
                      Oh, Smurf I finally got to watch Shadowplay again the other night. That line still seems tricky to me. I still think he means that he is disappointed in his goverment not himself because right before that in the conversation he says he knows he did the right thing. Whatda ya think?

Comment

Thanks Admiral! I will make sure he does not leave the bed until he feels much better.
                        And I'm certain that he will be happy to return the favor.

Comment

Elbows...

Comment

Anya, is that the toast scene from Nightwalkers?

Comment

Hello Jerin! Nice to see you! You have been missed. I hope you had fun last night. You must give us some details...even if it is off topic. Did you take your Jonas clone? Hehe. I just handed out candy at my sisters house. She is a teacher and only lives a few blocks from her school. A lot of her students know where she lives and stopped by for candy. It was fun. I love seeing all the little kids in their costumes!
                              (((Anya))) I missed you gals, too. Halloween was great. I was my true self: an Indian princess. Look at my sig to see the outfit I was wearing. I had a tiara on. It was hysterical. The after party was a lot of fun. http://theaterforthenewcity.net/halloween.htm There were lots of creative costumes, from a psychotic angel, (an angel outfit with a big butcher knife & blood dripping down the white robes), to a couple dressed up as robots, who had huge tin-foil type costumes with the arms & everything. They could barely move. They won the competition, cuz they were so good. We had a belly dancer in the outfit who was really good. Lots of usual witch/vampire/nurse/police officer/zombie/etc outfits, too. On Saturday, I went to a Halloween costume party for dogs. It was so adorable! There were so many cute outfits. The dog that won wore a police officer outfit, complete w/ a badge & fake gun.

Admiral, I had the same trouble with Jonas helping me, too. You know how he is with food.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Anya, is that the toast scene from Nightwalkers?
                                Yep, it sure is...

Comment

Working...
                                X