Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Yep I did. D'oh! Silly me. Hehe. I can do wet and sad Jonas too...(take it however you want)
    Wet Jonas...
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...t/descap38.jpg
    Sad Jonas...(this pic about breaks my heart)
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...adowplay77.jpg
    Look! I cheered him up!
    He looks very pleased there. I doubt it's for a PG paddle free reason.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      He looks very pleased there. I doubt it's for a PG paddle free reason.
      Why Smurf..what would give you that idea? <giggles and skips off to make Jonas smile again>

Love these jeans...or rather what is in the jeans.

Rear view. Mmmh.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Congrats on 700 posts, Buc!

I'll send my Jonas clone over to celebrate as soon as you've returned Anya's...just say the word!
        By now, he should be back in her b. . . I mean, house. Yes, house. He left here tired, but well taken care of. <g>

Just do me a favor and don't ask him about my cooking . . .

And thank you and everybody else for the kind wishes on my 700. This group is *always* so nice!
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Good Afternoon my fellow thunkers!
          Okay, *this* picture could just about make me speechless it's so sexy. . . the smile, the arms, the buffness. . . <sigh>

Sorry, God would strike me dead if I were to remove the "IMG" from this post! He's just toooooooo gorgeous.
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Okay, *this* picture could just about make me speechless it's so sexy. . . the smile, the arms, the buffness. . . <sigh>

Sorry, God would strike me dead if I were to remove the "IMG" from this post! He's just toooooooo gorgeous.

I know...I love these pic from this Comic con. He is soooo darn gorgeous in these pics. I would have looooved to have met him at this one especially.
            Here are some more for your viewing pleasure...

Comment

Oh, I would have looooved to be at the Gatecons where he took his shirt off too...

Comment

Wow, GW's all abuzz, but I wish I could say I was surprised.

First, TPTB treat CN like crap and reneg on their deal to put him on Atlantis, not even doing him the courtesy of keeping him on SG1 either after Season 6.

Then, RDA chooses to leave the show to spend more time with his daughter, and TPTB and all the actors suddenly can't say anything good about him, only saying how *wonderful* it is on the set now that he's gone. The only exceptiong being AT, who says she misses him.

And now, after MS, CJ, BB, and CB have been notified that SG1 S10 is a go, AT has to call *them*, and finds out only then that apparently they don't know what to do with her and that her 20 episodes will be split between SGA and SG1.

I can't believe the rudeness . . . And TPTB think they're above common courtesy. <shakes head>
                - Mary

Comment

Wow, GW's all abuzz, but I wish I could say I was surprised.

First, TPTB treat CN like crap and reneg on their deal to put him on Atlantis, not even doing him the courtesy of keeping him on SG1 either after Season 6.

Then, RDA chooses to leave the show to spend more time with his daughter, and TPTB and all the actors suddenly can't say anything good about him, only saying how *wonderful* it is on the set now that he's gone. The only exceptiong being AT, who says she misses him.

And now, after MS, CJ, BB, and CB have been notified that SG1 S10 is a go, AT has to call *them*, and finds out only then that apparently they don't know what to do with her and that her 20 episodes will be split between SGA and SG1.

I can't believe the rudeness . . . And TPTB think they're above common courtesy. <shakes head>
                  Surprised moi? Not in the slightest.
                  I'd placed a post in the anti-S9 thread about disrespect for the actors and fans, and this is just more fuel to the fire.
                  It seems they are trying to push her off the show, but probably, as in the case of Corin, she has a contract which runs at least another year. I really can't see what she'd be doing on SGA since they have more than enough science geeks, and, well, it seems she's not needed on SG1 - I'd like to see who suddenly turns into the science expert - so will there be another buyout situation? Or a couple of directing opportunities instead?

Seems I've picked a good time to ease my way away from the show.

Comment

Surprised moi? Not in the slightest.
                    I'd placed a post in the anti-S9 thread about disrespect for the actors and fans, and this is just more fuel to the fire.
                    It seems they are trying to push her off the show, but probably, as in the case of Corin, she has a contract which runs at least another year. I really can't see what she'd be doing on SGA since they have more than enough science geeks, and, well, it seems she's not needed on SG1 - I'd like to see who suddenly turns into the science expert - so will there be another buyout situation? Or a couple of directing opportunities instead?

Seems I've picked a good time to ease my way away from the show.

Wow! That's the first time I've heard about this. I can't believe they would do that to her! I guess they want to have more Vala on the show . Though the thing that gets me is that there more people who are ify about Vala who like her and then don't at the same time, hate her, or absoulty love her then anything else. Or they want to give more air time to Dr. Lam.

Anyway,
                    back to Jonas. I made this little picture of him because he's just so adorible!
                    Jonas at the SGC
                    Jonas in Antartica
                    Last edited by Amanda Eros; 30 October 2005, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                      Wow! That's the first time I've heard about this. I can't believe they would do that to her! I guess they want to have more Vala on the show . Though the thing that gets me is that there more people who are ify about Vala who like her and then don't at the same time, hate her, or absoulty love her then anything else. Or they want to give more air time to Dr. Lam.

Anyway,
                      That's so cute! May I borrow him from time to time? South park Jonas . . .
                      - Mary

Comment

That's so cute! May I borrow him from time to time? South park Jonas . . .

Sure, just bring him back in one peice! lol

Comment

Anyway,
                          Jonas at the SGC

These are excellent. He's even got bed head hair!

Jonas in Antartica
                          Can I snurch them. Pleeeaaasse?!

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

All I'm gonna say about the AT thing is that Jonas would certainly know what to do with her.

Comment

Can I snurch them. Pleeeaaasse?!
                              I'm not sure what snurch means, but sure!

Comment

I'm not sure what snurch means, but sure!
                                Snurch = Appropriate into one's own collection for reuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X