Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    Be advised that I have snurched your behind-the-scenes, zuz, as they are so very cute

Just been on the phone to my friend and have admitted that due to a combination of pic rotation and also a need for comfort, Corin is back as my computer wallpaper. There was a pause, and then a sigh and a heartfelt 'Oh, dear...' I tried explaining about the serial serial killer thing he has going (its an NCIS pic) but I don't think it worked...
    Some people just don't get it. *sigh*
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Night Addy. Have a great weekend.

My new wallpaper:

What is there to get?
      Last edited by resurgamlaura; 16 March 2007, 03:05 PM. Reason: Piccie
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        Made a few jonas smilies the other day. I just think you might like them.

And my favourite:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...nas_desc01.jpg
        I love the third one. Thanks for sharing.
        Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Be advised that I have snurched your behind-the-scenes, zuz, as they are so very cute

Just been on the phone to my friend and have admitted that due to a combination of pic rotation and also a need for comfort, Corin is back as my computer wallpaper. There was a pause, and then a sigh and a heartfelt 'Oh, dear...' I tried explaining about the serial serial killer thing he has going (its an NCIS pic) but I don't think it worked...
        Er... Comfort and serial killer pic?

Green jacket for today's theme.

Have a great weekend Addy!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post

Er... Comfort and serial killer pic?

Green jacket for today's theme.

Great pic
          Its just I start up the laptop and there he is-looking lovely, in a sort of achy way. And the size of the pic means it centres nicely. And yes, I'm weird
          sigpic

Comment

We are puzzled.

I couldn't go for a CN wallpaper. It'd be too distracting. I procrastinate enough without having to get to a stage where I don't even switch any programmes on.

I'd probably go for a CSI one though.

Comment

I only see it for a few minutes before I get to work, and I also switch around weekly-ish. I usually go back to a Doctor Who one I have from 'The Girl in the Fireplace', when the horse has wandered into the Tardis, or the 'Star Park' stuff
              sigpic

Comment

We're getting close to the 2000 page and the 24000 post marks for the thread. That's a fair amount of thunking
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Addy.
                  & Happy Friday!

I love this picture. It looks like Jack, "appreciating" Sam, while Teal'c stands guard, and Jonas is too embarrassed to look. LOL! He's so cute!!

It's that rare bird... a fic with Jonas in it!
                  (Second part of) Untitled S10 snippets by six before lunch.
                  Thought I'd rec it just because a) I haven't seen that many post-Counterstrike fics, and b) it goes to a much happier place than my version with its merry miserablism - which obviously says a lot about me.

Back to the green

Darn those long shirts!!!!!

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  Is anyone still reading Jonas fic? I got so little feedback on my last story...

Yes, I still read Jonas fic, but I don't read S9 or S10 fic. I'd love some recs if anybody's got some, especially h/c or anything that also includes Jack or J/S. (No slash, please.) One of my favorites is "TBA," which is a great story for both Jonas and Jack.
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                    I love this picture. It looks like Jack, "appreciating" Sam, while Teal'c stands guard, and Jonas is too embarrassed to look. LOL! He's so cute!!

Agreed

Darn those long shirts!!!!!

Agreed yet again

Yes, I still read Jonas fic, but I don't read S9 or S10 fic. I'd love some recs if anybody's got some, especially h/c or anything that also includes Jack or J/S. (No slash, please.) One of my favorites is "TBA," which is a great story for both Jonas and Jack.
                    I recced a couple of fics series the day before yesterday, I think. Both on fanfiction.net. One is by vardogr, called 'Heir'; whole team, and although not ship, it does include a really spookily accurate little scene in a chapter between Sam and Jack when they're walking down a SGC corridor which is so their on-screen interaction. And you will adore the thing about Jonas and Jack's dogtags present. Sache8 has written a sequel to 'Amelie's Violin' (which you're possibly read) which is looking interesting. Jonas and Jack also have a bit of an argy, which is fun and well-done I can't think of everything else at the moment. We had a minor fic reccing mo a few days back, methinks, though it didn't much fit your criteria as it was a genre and pairings mish-mash and I suspect, like everything written with our Kelownan in, you're probably already read the ones that you might like
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, have you seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtPln...elated&search=

He is super cute!!

And a little shameless self - promotion... just in case you forgot about my little Jonas experiment! (modesty is not among many of my qualities)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBu86Z9Smp4
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Hey, have you seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtPln...elated&search=

He is super cute!!

And a little shameless self - promotion... just in case you forgot about my little Jonas experiment! (modesty is not among many of my qualities)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBu86Z9Smp4
                        I think I saw it when it was first posted. You got that song in my head, damn you

People aren't meant to look so consistently good from the ages of 16 to their thirties. You'd expect a period of awkwardness, or something, just as courtesy to us usual folks, but *no*- he's always looked great. Must be something in that Arkansas water when he was a little 'un
                        sigpic

Comment

good morning thunkers
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Morning/afternoon (depending on your global position) to you too, McKaychick!

You think we can get up to 24,000 thread posts this weekend. Another thirty odd will do it...
                            sigpic

Comment

i dont think that will be a problem
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yeah, when I saw that first vid for the first time I had to vipe the computer screen... can I have some of that Arkansas water?!

And since I made that Jonas vid, whenever I hear that silly fun song I start grinning like an idiot
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X