Morning/afternoon everyone!

Comment

Cutie? Oh yesss!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Howdy, smurf!

Comment

Howdy back, Admiral. How was the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
            Howdy back, Admiral. How was the weekend?

Not bad...Hubs had to work, but got to do so from home. We managed to squeeze in our errands and a trip to the dog park, so it was nice. How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              Not bad...Hubs had to work, but got to do so from home. We managed to squeeze in our errands and a trip to the dog park, so it was nice. How about you?

So so. Had a horrible, late, work day on Friday, and so felt a bit out of it on Saturday. Sunday I had to pop back in for a couple of hours to tidy up some bits and pieces.
              Actually, not much of a weekend come to think of it.

Hopefully a bit more chilled this week.

Comment

So so. Had a horrible, late, work day on Friday, and so felt a bit out of it on Saturday. Sunday I had to pop back in for a couple of hours to tidy up some bits and pieces.
                Actually, not much of a weekend come to think of it.

Hopefully a bit more chilled this week.

Ah, I see. For me...when it all hit on Friday at 2:00 I chose to ignore it and am now dealing with it. Mondays stink anyway.

I finally got the update for my IPOD so it's now working with my new computer at home, but I still can't get my photo editor to load properly...some sort of driver issue. Gives me a headache.

Comment

Non-smiling, non-Jonas detour.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  Ah, I see. For me...when it all hit on Friday at 2:00 I chose to ignore it and am now dealing with it. Mondays stink anyway.

I finally got the update for my IPOD so it's now working with my new computer at home, but I still can't get my photo editor to load properly...some sort of driver issue. Gives me a headache.

If only I could have. I was pleased that I managed not to tell the clients sitting in with me to push off and leave me alone (not exact words). At least that means I still have a job.
                  I think.

Have you got the new-fangled Windows Vista? I've heard a fair number of things aren't working on it at the moment until everyone catches up. My parent's new laptop won't work with their printer for the forseeable.

Comment

Yeah, it's the Windows Vista curse, but all the new computers came with it fully loaded on there, so I have to be patient and continue to wait. For the printer, what brand? Mine is HP and I got the correct drivers from their website.

Comment

It's a fax/scanner/copier/printer thing from Lexmark. They have a timeframe of about June on their website. I've left the old PC setup to it, so they'll have to copy the files they want to print until the driver appears.
                      Luckily they don't do that much printing, they just like the photocopying part.

Comment

Comment

It's a fax/scanner/copier/printer thing from Lexmark. They have a timeframe of about June on their website. I've left the old PC setup to it, so they'll have to copy the files they want to print until the driver appears.
                          Luckily they don't do that much printing, they just like the photocopying part.
                          I totally understand that. Mine is an all-in-one that came with the computer and flat screen as a package deal. It was essentially free.

Comment

Back later

Comment

Bye, smurf!

Comment

afternoon all
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X