Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    I'm all ears. I'm sure Jonas won't mind us going off topic.
    Off topic: Ok, here it is. My new car broke down...again...I haven't even had it for 3 months!!! Ugh! I mean it is a used car but it is new to me. I have already had to have it in the shop twice...this will be the third time and frankly, I do not have the money to fix it again right now. I am going to trade it in as soon as I get it running again! I'm done with it. I am really frustrated. Also my fiancé is half way across the country for the next two months because his mom is dying from cancer. He took emergency medical leave from work to go be with her in Las Vegas. At this time he does not have any income coming in so he can not help me with this car problem. One of my closest friends just had a miscarriage and is not dealing with it very well. I think she is taking drugs and I have to figure out a way to confront her about it. There are bunch of little things to that I am not even going to get into but there is the short version my story. Pathetic, I know.
    Whew! Thanks for letting me get that off my chest! I feel a little better now.
    Pretty Jonas pic...just to help stay on topic..hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Off topic: Ok, here it is. My new car broke down...again...I haven't even had it for 3 months!!! Ugh! I mean it is a used car but it is new to me. I have already had to have it in the shop twice...this will be the third time and frankly, I do not have the money to fix it again right now. I am going to trade it in as soon as I get it running again! I'm done with it. I am really frustrated. Also my fiancé is half way across the country for the next two months because his mom is dying from cancer. He took emergency medical leave from work to go be with her in Las Vegas. At this time he does not have any income coming in so he can not help me with this car problem. One of my closest friends just had a miscarriage and is not dealing with it very well. I think she is taking drugs and I have to figure out a way to confront her about it. There are bunch of little things to that I am not even going to get into but there is the short version my story. Pathetic, I know.
      Aww...Anya! I'm really busy w/ stupid RL stuff, too. But just had to stop by and send you big hugs. I'll call you later tonight.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
        Aww...Anya! I'm really busy w/ stupid RL stuff, too. But just had to stop by and send you big hugs. I'll call you later tonight.
        Hugs back! It is nice to see you visiting the boards. Sounds good, I will be at my friends tonight carving pumpkins so I will probably not be able to talk for very long but I look forward to hearing from you as always!

Comment

Pretty Jonas pic...just to help stay on topic..hehe...
          It's always good to let off a little steam every once in a while. Sometimes you can get to a point of dealing with everything else that you forget about yourself.
          So if you ever need to vent, no problemo.

Oh, forgot, on topic:
          Last edited by smurf; 26 October 2005, 01:14 PM.

Comment

It's always good to let off a little steam every once in a while. Sometimes you can get to a point of dealing with everything else that you forget about yourself.
            So if you ever need to vent, no problemo.

Oh, forgot, on topic:
            http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/frozen2.jpg
            Thanks, I appreciate it. I think I need a break from my life right now.

Back on topic...

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think I need a break from my life right now.

Back on topic...
              I hear Kelowna is quite nice if you're looking for a break.
              Visit Kelowna

Comment

Ok, now that I have vented I feel a little better so I am ready to return to thunking...

Comment

I hear Kelowna is quite nice if you're looking for a break.
                  Visit Kelowna

LOL! I think I will take my Jonas clone and go visit for awhile.

I think I will be kind and not make him wear this outfit. Hehe.

Comment

I always thought that he looked cute, well apart from the first time i saw him. (those who know me know why.)
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...n/mercap13.jpg
                      Of course not. Not when you have a choice of

or

Sorry, if I get a little distracted. I'm trying to grasp the concept of a city with a population of a lot less than 105,000 people. It's a UK thing... smallish country, lots of people.
                      Ooh the Kelowna City motto is "Fruitful in Unity", which is completely inappropriate to Jonas' situation.

I'll stop surfing that site now.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                        I always thought that he looked cute, well apart from the first time i saw him. (those who know me know why.)
                        Oh? Do tell...

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                          I think he looks cute too but Corin has said he hated that outfit and his hair in that episode so I thought I would be nice and not make him wear it.

Of course not. Not when you have a choice of
                          http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/fallout2.jpg
                          or
                          http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/fallout3.jpg

Sorry, if I get a little distracted. I'm trying to grasp the concept of a city with a population of a lot less than 105,000 people. It's a UK thing... smallish country, lots of people.
                          Ooh the Kelowna City motto is "Fruitful in Unity", which is completely inappropriate to Jonas' situation.

I'll stop surfing that site now.
                          Your funny smurf! I agree...those two outfits are better. I like the white one...

It is tight, white, transparent and easily removeable.

Comment

Unfortunately I have to step off the net and do some work. Have a good night thunkers!

Comment

I had another dream last night of CN. I was at a fashion show changing in a stall when CN walked in. I was embarrassed, since I was not fully clothed. He took me off guard my making moves on me, since in my dream, I knew he's happily married. After initial protests, I realized I was dreaming and started making out. We went to a beautiful bathroom for privacy and the shower came on automatically. Mmm...wet Corin! We were having a great time until 2 other models from the show, who are also fans, wanted to get into the bathroom. Since we wouldn't open, they got the event organizer to open the door with a key. She started yelling at us. I caved into the fear/embarrassment and blamed CN for the incident. (That would never happen in real life. I always take responsiblity for my actions.) Then I woke up. Needless to say, I overslept & was 1/2 hour late to work this morning.

If I were to do a psychoanalysis of my dream, I think it has to do with the boards & the PG paddle being represented by the event organizer. Although, I don't understand the other jealous women. I'm always happy to share my Jonas clones.

Do any of you have any new CN/Jonas dreams to report?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Hey, there, Anya!

I know...I know...MIA yesterday, me was...off in the woods with a certain General of mutual acquaintance.

I have the disc with me today and will watch that scene in Forsaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X