No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you know what I mean! He's cute in general!! I have to agree though, that WAS a tough episode to watch in some parts! (even by NCIS standards.....some of that stuff squicked me out big time)

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread Iheartshep and Nici!

Thanks for the link LaCroix. Couldn't green you for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Well, you know what I mean! He's cute in general!! I have to agree though, that WAS a tough episode to watch in some parts! (even by NCIS standards.....some of that stuff squicked me out big time)

IHS
        He's frighteningly good at the squicky. Nice and versatile
        One of the reasons why he's so good at it is because he's cute- throws you off guard, and reflects the fact that those pesky morally suspect/downright evil people aren't hideous stereotypes.

You should see the CSI:NY ep he was in- 'Nightwalkers'. Hus character's wife was murdered in a particularly unpleasant way, involving a wooden stake (shudders).
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

BTW......I see by your siggy that Corin has nice.....ummm......"assets".

ETA: His CSI NY episode sounds good! I'll be on the lookout for it. I'm kind of new to CN...I"m catching up on when he was in SG-1 etc......so this will be another thing to look for.

IHS
          Last edited by iheartshep; 28 February 2007, 01:26 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

BTW......I see by your siggy that Corin has nice.....ummm......"assets".

ETA: His CSI NY episode sounds good! I'll be on the lookout for it. I'm kind of new to CN...I"m catching up on when he was in SG-1 etc......so this will be another thing to look for.

IHS

Thanks! My fellow Corin thunker...Smurf made my siggy for me. She is a wiz at that stuff. Love his assets. Some of the best I have ever seen IMHO.

Comment

I always find that a really good bad guy is in an odd way cute. If that makes sense.

Comment

Hi iheartshep, and welcome!

Interesting part in NCIS , good as always.
                Quick caps - I'll put them up properly tomorrow.

Looking thin, and apparently getting younger. Still pretty hot.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                  Hi iheartshep, and welcome!

Interesting part in NCIS , good as always.
                  Quick caps - I'll put them up properly tomorrow.

Looking thin, and apparently getting younger. Still pretty hot.
                  Great caps Smurf! Thanks! That was the first thing I thought too...that he looked thin. Still cute but thin.

Time to go. It is starting to sky dander out again. We are suppose to get a blizzard tommorrow or Friday. Yuck. See you tomorrow if the weather is too bad. Night!

Comment

Have a good night Anya, take care.

re: NCIS
                    Did anyone else have a moment of almost not recognising him? He has an amazing way of disappearing into his roles.

Comment

*waves to smurf*

I just went to Netflix and looked CN up. I added some more stuff to my Queue!

I almost missed him when he appeared with the flowers.......that baseball cap is practically hiding his face.

While I'm thinking about this......can anyone point me to some good Jonas fan fiction? Whumping or whatever!

It's about to storm so I'm off for a while.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

What kind of stuff do you like, genre-wise?
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the caps, smurf! I knew we could count on you...even through the sickness of the sniffles, even through the distraction of Asgard neck...

Good night, everyone. It is DEFINITELY time to take Addy home.

Comment

*waves to smurf*

I just went to Netflix and looked CN up. I added some more stuff to my Queue!

I almost missed him when he appeared with the flowers.......that baseball cap is practically hiding his face.

While I'm thinking about this......can anyone point me to some good Jonas fan fiction? Whumping or whatever!

It's about to storm so I'm off for a while.

IHS
                            www.jonasfic.com is a good place to start. It's rarely updated now, but plenty of good old stuff there.
                            For newer stuff, searching under "Jonas Quinn" at fanfiction.net is probably your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              Thanks for the caps, smurf! I knew we could count on you...even through the sickness of the sniffles, even through the distraction of Asgard neck...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap78a.jpg
                              Good night, everyone. It is DEFINITELY time to take Addy home.
                              Even through the sniffles I can always be counted on to find an elbow shot.

Good night Addy!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                                Even through the sniffles I can always be counted on to find an elbow shot.

Good night Addy!
                                Denim! Yay! Not seen frequently enough in my book
                                Night all.
                                On the subject of fanfiction, isn't somebody being a little modest?
                                This cynical girl just came horribly close to crying. Damn film Ikiru and its dying protagonist who does something wonderful but gets no lasting recognition and whose actions do nothing to stop his colleagues' apathy and self-interest...*gets all righteous and upset*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X