Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    I know what you mean...it like he just disappeared out of the universe or something. But if they did mention lets hope it would be in a positive way instead of something like the Citizen Joe episode.

Admiral, I hope no one here thinks this pic is contaminated. Hehe. Joking! Really, I'm joking.

ROFL!

For those who don't know, certain of Jack's Gutter Gals are, shall we say, not fond of pics that include more than just Jack.

Good one, Anya!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      I think that may have been the intention, but there's something in the line read that makes me wonder...

I wonder what Jonas would have said when he found out about the Earth-made naquadria warhead from Beachhead.

Next in the DVD player tonight... Forsaken. It's so cute.
      http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/forsaken_kiss.jpg
      I love that episode to...especially the part where she kisses him and she says"
      Reynard: Thought it was obvious.
      Jonas: No. What? Huh?
      Reynard: How much I wanted to kiss you since we first met.
      Jonas: That. Oh right, no not obvious.

and then later
      Jonas: You get that address from my lab?
      Reynard: Yeah.
      Jonas: And everything else you said is…
      Reynard: Not everything. You are cute.

They went something like that anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        ROFL!

For those who don't know, certain of Jack's Gutter Gals are, shall we say, not fond of pics that include more than just Jack.

Good one, Anya!
        I think most people here are happy to grant asylum to any Jack and Jonas pics.

Comment

I think most people here are happy to grant asylum to any Jack and Jonas pics.

Or Jonas and Daniel or Teal'c or Sam or Hammond or Janet...I know I could personally care less about that kind of thing. Jonas may be my favorite but I am a fan of the show not just him. Nice pic by the way.

Comment

[CENTER]I love that episode to...especially the part where she kisses him and she says"
            Reynard: Thought it was obvious.
            Jonas: No. What? Huh?
            Reynard: How much I wanted to kiss you since we first met.
            Jonas: That. Oh right, no not obvious.
            Adore this bit, and the looks at the end between Jack and Jonas when Jonas says the line about kissing on a first date.
            Especially his "what?"

I'm cool with everyone too (the Sam and Jonas pics are fun). Of course from a pure thunk perspective...

Comment

Adore this bit, and the looks at the end between Jack and Jonas when Jonas says the line about kissing on a first date.
              Especially his "what?"

I'm cool with everyone too (the Sam and Jonas pics are fun). Of course from a pure thunk perspective...

I like that part too. Wish I had a pic of his "what?" That is funny.
              Admiral, can you help?

Comment

Love the Jack/Jonas pics! You gals are so open and accomodating here.

How about a team elbow shot?

Comment

I like that part too. Wish I had a pic of his "what?" That is funny.
                  Admiral, can you help?

His what what?

Comment

His what what?
                    The look he gets at the end of Forsaken...when he says not to trust a girl who kisses on a first date...and then everyone looks at him funny and he says "what?" That's what. Do you have a pic? I already posted the closest one I have above...
                    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...forsaken64.jpg

Comment

Looking over the season 7 pics at Abydos Gate. Say what you like about his hair in Fallout, but the wardrobe department really didn't do a bad job.

Lots of tight tops, with easy to undo fastenings.

Comment

Looking over the season 7 pics at Abydos Gate. Say what you like about his hair in Fallout, but the wardrobe department really didn't do a bad job.

http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/fallout1.jpg
                        http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/fallout2.jpg
                        http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/fallout3.jpg
                        http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/fallout4.jpg

Lol, I don't hate the hair I prefer it shorter but he is hot no matter what! And you are right about the waredrobe...easily removable and tight. Always a good thing. Those pics are absolutely thunkable!!!

Comment

I received a tidbits recap in my email that said there were no plans to bring Jonas back at this time. Sad to say...

What was your question again?[/center]
                          Well, I asked:

I read on your blog where the return of Jonas/Corin to Stargate full time (SG1 *or* Atlantis) is precluded because of $$. My question is, why did you cast other actors and/or characters for Atlantis in the first place when you could have had Jonas, all set and ready to go? That wouldn't cost more money - it would just be one actor in place of another. You would even have had a built-in fan base because, despite what some people at SG seem to think, Jonas has plenty of fans who would have followed him from one show to the next. Or, by the same token, why couldn't Jonas have become the 4th member of SG1 (with Sam as leader) instead of that Farscape guy?

His answer was:

Well, let me put it this way. I loved Adam Baldwin in Heroes I and II and I would have loved to have cast Adam as a main character in the Stargate universe. However, I'm not the only one doing the casting. And Brad and Robert aren't the only ones doing the casting. And Sony isn't the ony one doing the casting. And SciFi isn't the only one doing the casting. Ultimately, all the major players (and I don't mean me in this case) have to agree on casting series regulars.

What the HE** kind of answer is that???? GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of this crap from TPTB, and I have no intention of watching S10 unless there's an ep with Jonas or Jack has a *major* reappearance.

I'm in such a rotten mood now . . .

- Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            Well, I asked:

I read on your blog where the return of Jonas/Corin to Stargate full time (SG1 *or* Atlantis) is precluded because of $$. My question is, why did you cast other actors and/or characters for Atlantis in the first place when you could have had Jonas, all set and ready to go? That wouldn't cost more money - it would just be one actor in place of another. You would even have had a built-in fan base because, despite what some people at SG seem to think, Jonas has plenty of fans who would have followed him from one show to the next. Or, by the same token, why couldn't Jonas have become the 4th member of SG1 (with Sam as leader) instead of that Farscape guy?

His answer was:

Well, let me put it this way. I loved Adam Baldwin in Heroes I and II and I would have loved to have cast Adam as a main character in the Stargate universe. However, I'm not the only one doing the casting. And Brad and Robert aren't the only ones doing the casting. And Sony isn't the ony one doing the casting. And SciFi isn't the only one doing the casting. Ultimately, all the major players (and I don't mean me in this case) have to agree on casting series regulars.

What the HE** kind of answer is that???? GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of this crap from TPTB, and I have no intention of watching S10 unless there's an ep with Jonas or Jack has a *major* reappearance.

I'm in such a rotten mood now . . .

Wow all he had to say is, "Look, there are a lot of politics involved, we have many different parties that have a lot of say in the casting department. Personally, I liked/didn't like him as a character. So, in short we went with all new fresh faces."

Or he could have said, "there were creative differences between CN and the staff. We just didn't feel that his character would have worked well with the cast and story lines we were developing."

Or, "I'll go look up the transcripts from the meetings that we decided what to do with him and post the comments for you next time."

Or, "Not to be rude, but I really can't go into the real details. I don't want to get sued or fired."

Comment

The hair's grown on me, I didn't like it at first, but now it's okay.

Anyway has anyone noticed that the Langarans change their fashion trends faster then a blink of the eye?

Comment

Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap* *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap* *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*
                                Jo-nas *clap*