Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and Bye Admiral!

Hi Res! Yes this thread is very generous, I need to go on another snurching spree!

Comment

Thanks again to Rachel for sharing these.

Comment

I am so loving the Iron Maiden cap? Where did he get it? I also love how his clothes how he is a product of his dual environments-California and Texas-surfer meets cowboy...bit weird but very cute.
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          I am so loving the Iron Maiden cap? Where did he get it? I also love how his clothes how he is a product of his dual environments-California and Texas-surfer meets cowboy...bit weird but very cute.
          Where he got the cap sounds like a question for the Q&A over at his forum.

Horses without the women's clothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Where he got the cap sounds like a question for the Q&A over at his forum.

Horses without the women's clothing...
            Without women's clothing is good, without the catepiller would be good too

Comment

There are no Horses pics without the fuzzy, sorry. All clones are accounted for...time to go home...uh, Jonas is still locked up in the lounge, but I'm sure Walter will bring him water overnight.

Wait...I do have one Horses pic with no women's clothes and no fuzzy...

At least no visible fuzzy. Good night, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                There are no Horses pics without the fuzzy, sorry. All clones are accounted for...time to go home...uh, Jonas is still locked up in the lounge, but I'm sure Walter will bring him water overnight.

Wait...I do have one Horses pic with no women's clothes and no fuzzy...

At least no visible fuzzy. Good night, everyone.
                That's quite a note to leave on Admiral! See ya tomorrow!

Comment

Naughty, naughty Addy. Pleasant dreams, my dear
                  The fuzz is amusing. Let it be. As CN has given us no indication of fuzzing elsewhere (more's the pity) I think we should draw a veil over that image...
                  sigpic

Comment

((Con pics)) They're fab.

Hey Res, since you're snurching your way through the thread, have you come across the steamy (literally) con pic yet? I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

more face fuzz:

OT: Just been to the cinema to see Hot Fuzz & it's fricking brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                      ((Con pics)) They're fab.

Hey Res, since you're snurching your way through the thread, have you come across the steamy (literally) con pic yet? I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

more face fuzz:

OT: Just been to the cinema to see Hot Fuzz & it's fricking brilliant.
                      Oh, this thing?

Play Misty for me

I had modest hopes for Hot Fuzz. I'm glad that they haven't been disappointed. And hopefully it will do well in the US, like Shaun of the Dead- zombies being attacked with snooker cues in a pub to 'Don't Stop Me Now' was absolute genius. I love Simon Pegg (I have been known to quote the Jessica Stevenson 'Spaced' moment of 'Rabbit, rabbit!!" in public, much to people's confusion and general fear).
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey all
                        I started a couple of games in the fun and games section of gateworld forum check them out
                        this is the ship one.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40347
                        this is the men of Stargate
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51#post6291251
                        I made a women one
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40346
                        I made a slasher one too
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40348
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Wow, poundpuppy, i can see you like the Daniel - sig I made

How are you all? I'm still sleepy!!!

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
                            That's quite a note to leave on Admiral! See ya tomorrow!
                            Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                            Naughty, naughty Addy. Pleasant dreams, my dear
                            The fuzz is amusing. Let it be. As CN has given us no indication of fuzzing elsewhere (more's the pity) I think we should draw a veil over that image...

Yes, well I wasn't around much yesterday, so I had to make up for lost time.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X