Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning/afternoon peeps!

Fly by posting. I don't think I'll be able to get back to thunking until later.

Comment

*waves at smurf*

Comment

Hi smurf!

Comment

Comment

AQO: Enough target practice. It's time to go get some coffee for Jack.

Be right there.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey there! Hi Smurf Bye Smurf.

Lovin the caps Addy.

Oy, I have a headache. I am finally getting around to planning my wedding. Eloping is sounding better and better all the time.

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1 View Post
                          Hey there! Hi Smurf Bye Smurf.

Lovin the caps Addy.

Oy, I have a headache. I am finally getting around to planning my wedding. Eloping is sounding better and better all the time.

Hi Jenn!
                          Hey Anya, I think Jack and Jonas are still up for that trip to Vegas.

Is that Elvis presiding over the ceremony?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                            Hi Jenn!
                            Hey Anya, I think Jack and Jonas are still up for that trip to Vegas.

http://www.randomshadows.net/caps/unnat/unnat139.jpg

Is that Elvis presiding over the ceremony?
                            LOL. Lets go boys! I'll take Jonas to the poker tables. Maybe he can win me some money to pay for an actual wedding.

The fiancé game me an ultimatum. Either we get married this year or when we go to his brother's (who lives in Vegas) wedding, we are eloping. So I started planning. As of right now it looks like Sept. 29th is my date. I guess I can't blame him we have been engaged for 2 years and together a total of 7.

Comment

Anya...big wedding or little wedding?

Here we go again...

At least we don't have to rent tuxedos for this one.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Wedding for Anya! And now the planning begins. Not so great
                                Also kudo for using 'elope' as, being strange, I like words-that one makes me think of Lydia and Mr Wickham in PP

Saw Spamalot today. Much fun. Especially as my parents were delayed at the train station by nearly an hour and the box office had to give me a special duplicate ticket thing because...my parents had all three. But good show-Python!

Yes, I know that SG-1 is on now. But I missed Quest 1+2 and now I'm out of the loop (although I kinda know what happens) and I wish to procrastinate in other ways.
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X