Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    OMG!!! Drools...Thunk! May I please have a copy of this pic?
    Anyone can snurch any pic they want. If you can't get it to save properly drop me a PM or email and I'll send it over as a file.

AQOJoC: Very nice of her to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
      Ohfercryinoutloud... *facepalm* I feel so... newbieish. *sighs*
      Welcome!! It is nice to be newbieish here. We are nicer to the newbie's. We give them Jonas clones...if they would like one. Here is a nice one to chose from...

Comment

Depends on who's doing the chasing, and what their intent is when they catch me.

Jonas would be the chaser...and his intent...

Let's just say you'd get to see more than his navel.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          Jonas would be the chaser...and his intent...

Let's just say you'd get to see more than his navel.
          LOL! Can I tell him to shave the gerbil off his face and leave the bra and wig at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Ooh I think we all need a copy of that pic. This is what I mean, it is just too hot in this thunk! Wow.

Bring back Jonas and his um, butt. Please.
            Someone finally said it out loud!! Yes please do! Gosh he does have the nicest... uh hem..."ass"ets. Ouch, just got beat by the paddle! You have to watch out for the PG police and their paddle!

Comment

Welcome!! It is nice to be newbieish here. We are nicer to the newbie's. We give them Jonas clones...if they would like one. Here is a nice one to chose from...
              http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ure/curec9.jpg
              Oh, I like that one! I'll take him. *Now... how to get him into the siggy.... Hmmmmmm*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Anyone can snurch any pic they want. If you can't get it to save properly drop me a PM or email and I'll send it over as a file.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...shadow8310.jpg
                AQOJoC: Very nice of her to ask. [/center]
                Thank-you. Same here. Thunks...again! I got it.

Comment

Oh, I like that one! I'll take him. *Now... how to get him into the siggy.... Hmmmmmm*

Do you need a smaller pic or something? I would be happy to look for one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                    Ooh I think we all need a copy of that pic. This is what I mean, it is just too hot in this thunk! Wow.

Bring back Jonas and his um, butt. Please.

AQOJoC: They want to see my back?
                    AQO: A little lower than that.
                    AQOJoC: Oh...okay...uh...can you...uh...
                    AQO: I'll keep my eyes open for suitable pics.
                    AQOJoC: Thanks. Gotta keep my girls happy.

Comment

Do you need a smaller pic or something? I would be happy to look for one for you.

I find that reducing the size using the pixels measurement seems to help. Look up the max pixel size and set either the width or height then the other dimension adjusts accordingly. It's how I shrank my avatar.

Comment

Any good or smaller?

Comment

I just need to find the *right* pic of him, and try and work it into my sig is all. I sort of have this half-shadowed head-tilty thing going on, so I'm just playing with it. But now I think I need to find a different pic of Daniel, because his head looks too big in it... and a different pic of Shep, because I don't like the way his head isn't tilted quite the same as the others...

I'm picky. I'll get it sorted eventually!

Comment

I just need to find the *right* pic of him, and try and work it into my sig is all. I sort of have this half-shadowed head-tilty thing going on, so I'm just playing with it. But now I think I need to find a different pic of Daniel, because his head looks too big in it... and a different pic of Shep, because I don't like the way his head isn't tilted quite the same as the others...

Ah, I see - I don't have sigs on on the forum.

You could try a cap from shadowplay. When he's talking to the first minister (?)

Comment

He tilts his head the other direction far more often.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X