Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Interesting...in watching this again, the Ambassador keeps her eyes on Jonas as he says goodbye...until Sam hugs him...then her eyes turn to the ground. Jealous perhaps?

Possibly an acknowledgement that did form relationships on Earth, that he will be leaving things behind- and her understanding that he will be feeling a little bit weird at this point.
            It would have helped if the nasty, opinionated bunch of people who call themselves 'fans' and the blokes upstairs had remembered that (sorry-rant over now...I think...)

[/IMG]
            *Snuggles him virtually*
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                Possibly an acknowledgement that did form relationships on Earth, that he will be leaving things behind- and her understanding that he will be feeling a little bit weird at this point.
                It would have helped if the nasty, opinionated bunch of people who call themselves 'fans' and the blokes upstairs had remembered that (sorry-rant over now...I think...)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...jonban4202.jpg
                *Snuggles him virtually*
                Yes, posting anything about this ep tends to bring out a bit of pent up rant. It's better to let it out though for your health.

Comment

Nice pics, Addy. I didnt notice that Ambassador did that. (Does looking for it make an excuse to watch the episodes again?). Anyway, since I cant green you again... would you like a blue coloured Jonas instead?

sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Thanks, Morgania! And you can watch any and all episodes as many times as you want so long as you have a legitimate researching purpose.

Comment

one I'm sure that Anya's been waiting for...

Hi everyone!

All the caps were wonderful Addy!! Yes, my favorite was the one above but they were all great. Thanks for always sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1 View Post
                        Hi everyone!

All the caps were wonderful Addy!! Yes, my favorite was the one above but they were all great. Thanks for always sharing!!
                        You're welcome. Off to post the last of Jack's now.

Comment

Hey thunkers!

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                          The Stand is re-airing sometime this week end. It'll be nice to see Corin on TV again. Does anyone know when any of the movies he's made will be out to the general public?
                          The last one I know hit the shelves was Raging Sharks. I still haven't watched it all...really bad, cliche, stupid script.

And Mosquito Man is out there....the Indian film is out but not in the US, unless I missed it.

SS Doomtrooper, I think is still in the TV world. The Stand, we got on DVD a while back, so it's around.

Smurf! What about that Ordinary Guys movie? Did it come out yet?
                          I wouldn't bother with Raging Sharks, Addy. Although CN looks nice, abet a lot like Guy Pearce.
                          Yeah, Mansquito and Doomtrooper seem to be on permanant rotation on the Sci Fi channel as far as I can see from the actors' news thread. Funny thing I saw late last year was that the umpteenth reshowing of Mansquito still managed to pull a 1.0/1.1 for Sci Fi. I do like it, but there can't possibly have been nothing better on than the 104th showing of Mansquito.

Best I can make out/remember is that Nice Guys is getting a DVD release sometime in the spring. Parzania is out in India late-January, not sure about other countries. Bull Run, and Hidden Secrets are going on the festival circuit. The American Standards is having a decision made about whether it is getting a small theatrical release or whether it's going on television (something to do with James Brolin having a deal with CBS or somewhere). And Robodoc is DVD or cinema sometime later this year.

And that's enough thinking for me, time for some thunking.

Comment

Hey Smurf! Your always a plethora of information. Thanks for the updates on the movies.

Comment

afternoon all
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Thanks, smurf!

lunch bump...

Comment

Working...
                                X