Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Yes, except that should be "Utterly, appallingly, crap use of rabbit metaphors".
    I'm blaming some upcoming winter festival that, apparently, is so important all RL work has to be done by. Honest.

Careful with the smooshing, I have a nasty cold at the moment.

And with that I should really take myself off to bed.
    Goodnight, and have fun!
    Deliberately bad use of metaphors- it was Daniel, after all.
    I shall wear protective gear for all my smooshing activity, in that case.
    Damn RL. My RL involves me going to work in a busy bookshop/stationers, in a busy town, on a Saturday, on the day before Christmas Eve. Which I am also working. And when I have so many important things to do at home, like dealing with this in my garden shed:

[/IMG]

What's a thunker to do?
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros View Post
      Friday Bump!

And a bit of pimping for my fics, I just finished Augustus!Chapter Eighteen
      Hey Amanda! Long time no see.

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Deliberately bad use of metaphors- it was Daniel, after all.
      I shall wear protective gear for all my smooshing activity, in that case.
      Damn RL. My RL involves me going to work in a busy bookshop/stationers, in a busy town, on a Saturday, on the day before Christmas Eve. Which I am also working. And when I have so many important things to do at home, like dealing with this in my garden shed:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/fallen54.jpg

What's a thunker to do?
      Con someone else into doing your job for you? Or, maybe, con them into dealing with the garden shed?
      Actually, the first one sounds better...

Comment

Hi people (if anyone is around)!

If I'm subversive enough to join the 'Gate forums after the show has been cancelled, then I think I'm definately doing the right thing by posting here first

And to congratulate you on the marvellous work that you girls (and boys) have been doing for the wonderful, though small, world of Jonas/CN love and appreciation, here are my contributions (apologies for possible sizing/connection issues- I've only just joined, have no idea what I'm doing and the administrative stuff seems to be messed up at the mo):
        Welcome to this thread and to Gateworld, Resurgamlaura!

I also came to Gateworld after the cancellation as well...

Hope you have a lot of fun here.

Comment

Hi smurf!

Comment

Hi Jenn.

How's the weekend treating you so far?

Comment

Hi Jenn.

How's the weekend treating you so far?
              Okay, trying to actually get as far as doing the things I should be getting done, but procrastinating on here insead.

You?

Comment

Being sniffly, and steeling myself to nip to the shops in a mo.

Comment

Being sniffly, and steeling myself to nip to the shops in a mo.
                  Going to the shops today? Eek! Hope you survive and feel better soon.

Comment

Hi Smurf! How you doing?

Comment

Hi Amanda!

How are you?

Comment

Hey Amanda! Long time no see.

Con someone else into doing your job for you? Or, maybe, con them into dealing with the garden shed?
                        Actually, the first one sounds better...
                        Sadly, no. And while I was earning my daily crust, some...person infiltrated my secret hideout and had her wicked way with him:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ties/man90.jpg

Daft bint- you're ruining the half-naked!

Happy Christmas to all! Remind me to post the Corin at a con with an interestingly-shaped balloon at some point...
                        Last edited by resurgamlaura; 24 December 2006, 08:10 AM. Reason: Was too distracted by...stuff in this picture. Not good for a girl.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen View Post
                          Going to the shops today? Eek! Hope you survive and feel better soon.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55...dstargate1.jpg
                          I survived. Unfortunately, my attempt at actually getting anything useful didn't. I did get myself some chocolate though. So I'm feeling much better.
                          Originally posted by Amanda Eros View Post
                          See above.

Comment

Sadly, no. And while I was earning my daily crust, some...person infiltrated my secret hideout and had her wicked way with him:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ties/man90.jpg

Daft bint- you're ruining the half-naked!

Happy Christmas to all! Remind me to post the Corin at a con with an interestingly-shaped balloon at some point...
                            Typical. You can't trust anyone these days.
                            Don't forget to post that pic! I'm very interested.

Comment

Early Christmas pressie!
                              Hah! Have finally woken up enough (at gone eleven and with work AGAIN at nine tomorrow!!) to find the pic and post it. I think it's from his website, so a round of applause for the two plucky fans (I forget their names) who asked him to pose with their 'special' balloon and got more than they bargained for:

[/IMG]

Loves him

Everyone have a good Christmas Eve tomorrow -i.e. see your family, spread goodwill, start the uncontrollable decline into insane sweet-eating and boozing...
                              Last edited by resurgamlaura; 23 December 2006, 11:40 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Early Christmas pressie!
                                Hah! Have finally woken up enough (at gone eleven and with work AGAIN at nine tomorrow!!) to find the pic and post it. I think it's from his website, so a round of applause for the two plucky fans (I forget their names) who asked him to pose with their 'special' balloon and got more than they bargained for:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...rtybarbara.jpg

Everyone have a good Christmas Eve tomorrow -i.e. see your family, spread goodwill, start the uncontrollable decline into insane sweet-eating and boozing...
                                Nice pic.
                                Too late on the second part. I've already started. I can be quite like Jonas sometimes.

Ick! working on Christmas Eve.
                                Last edited by smurf; 23 December 2006, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X