Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelma32
    I love all these pics guys!!!

Would it be okay if someone could add them to my *Bring-Jonas-Home* yahoo group?

It would be greatly appreciated if as many people as possilbe could join:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/bring-jonas-home
    The sig pics that have been posted or the caps?
    I think some the sigs might be too snarky (I've got a "So long, and thanks for all the naquadria" one to make yet ), the PTB might take umbridge if they see them.

But if you want them (or any of my sigs - click the sig pic) let me know and I'll make them available for you to snurch into a photobucket or something.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
      Hi Anya,

Yeah, the forum was down pretty much all day. Didn't come back until well after 12am UK time (7pm East coast US?).

A lot of them seem to be sweet behind the scenes pics. We need a press accredited person to log in for us.
      I noticed from the captions to some of the weeny little pics that the actress who played Ayianna is in this episode again. Tiny Vancouver world...

Hey Smurf,

Awe, is that cute! They get to work together again. Ona Grauer is the name of the actress that played Ayiana. In her interview with Gateworld about the Frozen episode she said some nice things about Corin. And I quote...

GW: What was it like working closely with Corin Nemec?

OG: Oh, my God! He was so much fun! We had so much fun together. And I have to say that I was a big fan of the um -- oh, my God, I'm going to forget the show now -- oh, bloody hell, that show that he was in. I used to watch it when I was a teenager and I had no idea that it was him at first.

GW: Parker Lewis?

OG: Yes! It was one of my favorite shows! And so when I finally clued in, it wasn't until about the second day that we were working together that I remember I kind of said his name. And I was like, "Hey, Corin, come here." And I was like, "Wait a minute! Did you do that show? This show?" And he was like, "Parker Lewis? Yeah," and I was like, "I love that show!" But he is a sweet, sweet guy -- and really cute, so ... (Laughter) I got to stare at him for a week.

Comment

Self-thunk...

Hubba hubba!

Comment

That was a good interview, reminds me that no matter how much we like Jonas he's going to Parker Lewis to most people.
          Strange that GW has never gotten around to doing an interview with CN though.

Going by the summary for Three Moons you might finally get to see Jonas and Ayianna kiss.

Comment

That was a good interview, reminds me that no matter how much we like Jonas he's going to Parker Lewis to most people.
            Strange that GW has never gotten around to doing an interview with CN though.

Going by the summary for Three Moons you might finally get to see Jonas and Ayianna kiss.

*sigh* My shippy fantasy finally come true!! Now I am really excited. Speaking of that...I gave Admiral a plot bunny a long time ago for the two of them...I think she forgot about it. Hmmm, must refresh her memory. Unless you want to take a stab at it. I can send it to ya via PM.

Comment

General thunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                *sigh* My shippy fantasy finally come true!! Now I am really excited. Speaking of that...I gave Admiral a plot bunny a long time ago for the two of them...I think she forgot about it. Hmmm, must refresh her memory. Unless you want to take a stab at it. I can send it to ya via PM.

I'm not sure I have time, I've got plot bunnies coming out of my ears at the moment - thought of another one on the train ride into work today Want to not work so I can write it down, humph.
                It would be cool to find out what it was though, but maybe I should wait until Admiral produces.

I remember thinking when you were talking about your favourite ship that I should think up an idea for you. Then the the number of Jonas/Ayianna fics would double to... 2.

Comment

I'm not sure I have time, I've got plot bunnies coming out of my ears at the moment - thought of another one on the train ride into work today Want to not work so I can write it down, humph.
                  It would be cool to find out what it was though, but maybe I should wait until Admiral produces.

I remember thinking when you were talking about your favourite ship that I should think up an idea for you. Then the the number of Jonas/Ayianna fics would double to... 2.

LOL. I figured you probably were busy but I just thought I would offer. Your right. I have only read one Jonas/Ayiana fic. Ah well. Maybe someday. *waits and waits and waits... hopefully*

Comment

You never know, Admiral and I might produce one each at the same time...
                    In the mean time let me distract you with a pretty pic.

Comment

Speaking of fics, I'm hoping there'll be an upsurge of Jonas fics after last friday's episode.
                      At least some good might come of it.

They can't write that!!

Comment

Way to be optimistic Smurf. That could happen...the thread has been busier since last week. *shrugs*

My turn to distract you...

Comment

Eek! I was going to do a fic about Jonas's world going boom, while Jonas was still on earth, but now I'm not sure if I should... It was going to be called Foolish Pride, but perhaps since I'm trying to stick with the cannon as much as possible, I should wait and do it at the right time. And not have his world go boom, but maybe have him get stuck there...hmmm... which would be better? Anyway, I'm updating Augustus (SG1 fic)every other week or so, and The Boogie Man (Atlantis fic) when I'm not doing that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            Way to be optimistic Smurf. That could happen...the thread has been busier since last week. *shrugs*
                            Found one on ff.net already. Only thing about these fics is the inspiration point means they'll mostly be a bit depressing.
                            I'll have to find something more cheerful to look at.

Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                              Eek! I was going to do a fic about Jonas's world going boom, while Jonas was still on earth, but now I'm not sure if I should... It was going to be called Foolish Pride, but perhaps since I'm trying to stick with the cannon as much as possible, I should wait and do it at the right time. And not have his world go boom, but maybe have him get stuck there...hmmm... which would be better? Anyway, I'm updating Augustus (SG1 fic)every other week or so, and The Boogie Man (Atlantis fic) when I'm not doing that one.
                              In my next series fic, I've got the planet
                              Spoiler:
                              going slightly boom. I was going to it properly, but I thought I might (attempt) to keep it within canon possiblity, and I get a nice snarky conversation section out of it later on (hopefully).

ETA: Whoops, suddenly noticed I'm spoiling my own fic.
                              Last edited by smurf; 30 August 2006, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Found one on ff.net already. Only thing about these fics is the inspiration point means they'll mostly be a bit depressing.
                                I'll have to find something more cheerful to look at.

Hmmm.
                                *waves* Hi Amanda!

Well that pic cheered me up. So did this one...

Comment

Working...
                                X