• Show
Clear All

Bye, Anya!

See you on the 5th!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Bye, Anya!

See you on the 5th!

Bye Admiral! Have a wonderful trip! We'll miss ya while your gone.

Comment

Good evening, all. Happy Friday. In case anyone was curious, I'm leaving on Sunday. Shall be back on the 10th.

Nice new pics, smurf. I must request that you cap Full Circle and Fallen/ Homecoming soon. Please?

sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          Sorry about the Thor thing, I was in a very, very silly mood the other day. **checks sig** Probably still am.

I was thinking with regards to the mini-series how much Mitchell there would actually be. I would assume Jack would be back, because shooting a mini or film wouldn't impact on RDA's life as much as a full time season would. There doesn't really need to be two male leads.
          If they had Jonas in it, I'd... er... watch all of season 9 and 10. (haven't got a hat)
          Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about the Thor thing! I thought it was cute! I just didn't really have a . . . response! LOL. Okay, I'll put it another way: the ThorThunkers stunned me speechless!! <G>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Don't get me started. I imagine if that promo pic was done now he'd have skin like Barbie's Ken.
            There's bags of character and experience in the details of that face.

<SOB!!!!!> Okay, this picture makes me miss Jonas so much, I want to cry! How wonderful was this??? And what in the heck is the matter with "them" that they didn't want to continue it!!

JONAS, PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Ah.
              I think we should discuss this promo pic.

Phew! Is it getting hot in here again?

Beyond that, I don't think I *can* discuss it further. <swoon!>
              Last edited by Buc252; 25 August 2006, 06:24 PM.
              - Mary

Comment

Buc, can we interest you in some nice, refreshing ginger ale?

sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                  Buc, can we interest you in some nice, refreshing ginger ale?

Thank you!

Ahhhhhhhhh!! I especially liked the hint of "Jonas" you added. Very . . . satisfying.

Got any Diet Pepsi with "essence of Jack"? <g>
                  - Mary

Comment

I hope TPTB suffer. I've never felt more strongly that SG-1 deserves cancellation.

Jonas was the best thing to happen to SG-1 in a long time and certainly the best part of S6. In my opinion, of course.

It's a shame TPTB didn't have the guts to stand behind the character. Gods know Corin certainly gave it his all and he helped make Jonas the only team member I really love.

Comment

Well the good thing about TPTB and their apparent phobia of ever speaking the name Jonas.... at least they couldnt
                      Spoiler:
                      confirm he was killed off. Thus, knowing Jonas the way I do... I say he is alive and well and building the anti-ori underground. Yeah, thats right, you heard me... Jonas is an ANTI!!!
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Did I hear what sam said correctly? Did she say that
                        Spoiler:
                        Langara was under attack by the Ori?!?!

So that's how the PTB will end Jonas?! How could they do this! He was such a big part of Sg-1 and they are just brushing him aside!!

I am not a happy camper right now

Comment

This is where I choose to veer off into my OWN version of events wherein
                          Spoiler:
                          Jonas escapes the devastation of Langara and seeks refuge in Atlantis. Given all the moronic BS happening there, too, I probably won't be watching much longer so I can create my own version of events without worrying about "reality" contradicting anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                            Spoiler:

So that's how the PTB will end Jonas?! How could they do this! He was such a big part of Sg-1 and they are just brushing him aside!!

Think future miniseries
                            Spoiler:
                            General O'Neill orders SG-1 to aid the Langarain underground in the battle against the remanents of the Ori. Carter leads Daniel and Teal'c to meet up with the most skilled of the Rebel Fighters. Jonas Quinn!!! His great skill comes from learning from the best on SG-1. SG-1 has always been great at defeating impossible odds. This is what gave Jonas the will and the hope to continue fighting when others faultered. Together Jonas and SG-1 defeat the evil that is on the Langaran homeworld and save all the people, uniting all the nations and building a strong allience for the future.

TPTB are going to owe me royalties.
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

AGateFan-That sounds like a great idea!! It's waaaayyyy better then what the PTB could think of!! IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                                Spoiler:

Yeah, I understood the same thing.

Spoiler:
                                Doesn't mean Jonas was there though, one can only hope that he was off world, otherwise he probably would have been one of the first ones to resist and get, ummm, offed.

Did I miss something somewhere out there. Did Corin has some kind of following out with TPTB. Other fan favorite characters have been brought back but Corin only had that one episode.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X