No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Thud* *Gets back up* Sweet spoiler Admiral!

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

Jack and Jonas are taking me for a ride to celebrate.

Jack: Are we goin' or what?

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
      Hi Smurf, I loved the scene in Vernon's grandma's house. Jonas' expression was so cute when the Grandma implied there was something between Sam and Jonas.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x135F0461.jpg
      It's funny when they let go of each other's hand. There's two expressions of "this is for the job."

Comment

Congrats on 5,500 Anya!

Comment

That's as opposed to the normal rides they take you for, Anya?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            *Thud* *Gets back up* Sweet spoiler Admiral!

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

Jack and Jonas are taking me for a ride to celebrate.
            So whose lap will you be sitting on?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              Sorry, I can't really help.
              I had a look at the website the other day, but I got put off looking at it properly that day because of the huge listings in each category.

Didn't they use to subdivide the categories a bit more in previous years?
              Some of the categories seem to be larger this year, but it depends how far down you go. You may have another subcategory that you didn't see. The most so far I saw in one group was 20 something. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Some of the categories seem to be larger this year, but it depends how far down you go. You may have another subcategory that you didn't see. The most so far I saw in one group was 20 something. *shrugs*
                I made the mistake of clicking on the SG-1 action/adventure category first off. I think it's got about 40 or so fics in it.
                So I thought I'd leave it until later this weekend when I have time to look at them properly.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                  I made the mistake of clicking on the SG-1 action/adventure category first off. I think it's got about 40 or so fics in it.
                  So I thought I'd leave it until later this weekend when I have time to look at them properly.
                  I know the feeling. Some categories like the SGA Adventure, I had to quickly look at them all to create a short list. Now, I can go back and look at those 11 more closely. That's the problem with too many good choices. The story has to catch my eye on the first page, or I'll never have time to finish reading it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice pics Admiral! I still miss Janet.

I am about 5 seconds away from doing this to my computer. I still keep getting kicked out of the internet. Hence why I have not been posting much. I hope they get it fixed by next Monday.

Jonas: Want me to shoot it for you?
                            Anya: Don't tempt me.

Comment

Anya...do you have some new spyware installed on your server maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Anya...do you have some new spyware installed on your server maybe?

Maybe. Our IT person has been out for the past few days so I have not been able to ask her about it. She should be back on Monday. Hopefully we can get it straightened out.

Comment

Working...
                                X