Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania
    Look, it's the team. I sent them on a very important mission.... to buy me orange juice and chocolate.

"Think they'll have OJ and chocolate at Walmart, Colonel?"

"Where else? Plus, they have a HUGE parking lot. We can just set 'er down!"

"Do you not think that our presense will cause a commotion, O'Neill?"

"Are you kidding? Nobody will even notice!"

"Ummm . . . Colonel . . . what is a 'Walmart'?"
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      "Think they'll have OJ and chocolate at Walmart, Colonel?"

"Where else? Plus, they have a HUGE parking lot. We can just set 'er down!"

"Do you not think that our presense will cause a commotion, O'Neill?"

"Are you kidding? Nobody will even notice!"

"Ummm . . . Colonel . . . what is a 'Walmart'?"
      Very funny, Buc. Green for you. *wonders where nearest Walmart within flying distance is* They'd better make sure it's milk chocolate, and non-plup orange juice.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Jonas, stop kissing that girl and go outside and get some fresh air. Its nice out today!

Comment

All the Jonas fans need to go to this link, and then send 'feedback' about the picture here.

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/200episode/

I was furious when I saw it. The entire current team, plus Jack, plus Janet and Hammond (former regulars) are in the picture, but THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO INCLUDE CORIN/JONAS!!

It's absolutely ridiculous and infuriating!

Let's tell them how insulted we are!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I think its ridiculous.
            Jonas was a member of Sg1!!! He most deffinately should of been in the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean im not in the 200th episode of sg1?!?!?!?! I was on the team Gorramn it!!!
            The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

He was such a big part of the show, yet they just brush him off like he never was! That's just plain mean

Comment

All the Jonas fans need to go to this link, and then send 'feedback' about the picture here.

I was furious when I saw it. The entire current team, plus Jack, plus Janet and Hammond (former regulars) are in the picture, but THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO INCLUDE CORIN/JONAS!!

Yeah and the original 4 should have been on the picture for the Guinness Book of world records too. But hey, they decided they have a new show just like they decided Jonas didn’t exist after S6. It appears that there is nothing we can do about either. And besides I doubt very much ep 200 will have much to do with actual stargate reality anyway. But they may throw a quick insulting bone out about Jonas like they did in Citizen Joe but that will be about it.

Besides it’s a lame picture anyway. They even made the dress blues look black so it would look "cool". Jonas doesn’t need such contrivances to make him look cool.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Popped in and saw this post. I shot off an angry letter. Thanks for the heads-up.
                  Last edited by DEM; 12 August 2006, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I felt the same way when I saw that picture. The only real reason and not excuse that I could come up with why they don't include him is that it's against some sort of contract or they would have to pay the actor some sort of royalties. Though I am glad he's still on the character page, though I don't know why they have Garek listed before him. Garek was only in a handful of episodes, it's a pure insult to have him listed so high in the line up.

I did follow your advice and I sent them feedback. I told them that they should fix their oversight. However I doubt that will happen. TPTB do something the fans ask them to do! Ha! That would be the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                      I felt the same way when I saw that picture. The only real reason and not excuse that I could come up with why they don't include him is that it's against some sort of contract or they would have to pay the actor some sort of royalties. Though I am glad he's still on the character page, though I don't know why they have Garek listed before him. Garek was only in a handful of episodes, it's a pure insult to have him listed so high in the line up.

I did follow your advice and I sent them feedback. I told them that they should fix their oversight. However I doubt that will happen. TPTB do something the fans ask them to do! Ha! That would be the day!
                      I agree. Mostly, I thought they should hear our screams, at least.

I've worked in Customer Service for over 20 years, and one thing they've always said is that for every once person who complains, there are 11 who will not, and just speak badly about you to everybody else they know. If this is the case, they may heed our objections, knowing that they represent many more than the number that actually write.

But then again, that's the intelligent approach, and look who we're talking about!
                      - Mary

Comment

Well, that's... nice.

Comment

He should be in the 200th episode. They brought back Dr. Fraiser after all. And he's just on another planet.

sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I agree with you 100% percent. Mala wanting to correct a wrong created this for the Jonas fans:

Please thank her at her site found in the off chat forum- Mala's World
                            sigpic

Comment

She should send that picture to Scifi and tell them that's what their promotion should look like. Though I don't know if they would like that or not since she was messing with one of their pictures... However it does look great!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                                She should send that picture to Scifi and tell them that's what their promotion should look like. Though I don't know if they would like that or not since she was messing with one of their pictures... However it does look great!
                                I agree. A couple people over on the ship thread "fixed" it too, and now, it finally looks right. They slid him in between Daniel and Hammond, but I don't care *where* he is, just that he is!

I said the same thing - we should send one of the "fixed" photos back to scifi.com and tell them this was how it *should* have been done in the first place.

IDIOTS!!!
                                - Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X