No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so bad Anya. Trying to take a 5 minute thunk break.
    How are you?

Comment

Would anyone like some ice cream?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Not so bad Anya. Trying to take a 5 minute thunk break.
        How are you?

I'm ok...had better days. RL stuff. On the up side it is almost time to go home for the day. Everyone needs at least a 5 minute thunk break per day.

Comment

Our Jonas has been kicked into some alternate universe by Brownie Barb.
          If we don't have him back by tomorrow send aspirin and a search and rescue team.

Comment

Hi people! Jonas fans unite! Please vote in my poll!

Rachel

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...llAQOcap15.jpg
              Our Jonas has been kicked into some alternate universe by Brownie Barb.
              If we don't have him back by tomorrow send aspirin and a search and rescue team.

Uh oh! We'll be ready if you need reinforcements.

Comment

If you dont find him by tomorrow, I'll send my Jack, Sheppard, and Mitchell to help you look. Ask if you want a bigger rescue team if you need it. We'll be happy to help.

I had a weird dream about an alternate reality where Morgania was Ba'al's queen.
                sigpic

Comment

Goodnight everyone! See ya tomorrow!

Comment

Good night, Anya. Have a nice evening.

sigpic

Comment

Bye! We'll see you tomorrow!

Comment

I have created a *Bring Jonas Home* group and I would love it if as many of you as possible could so that we can show the writers of the show how much we want to see Jonas again!!!:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/bring-jonas-home

The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                          Because I felt like it...

http://www.randomshadows.net/caps/redpt1/redpt1_064.jpg

Jonas: Is it secret? Is it safe?
                          Sam: What are you talking about?
                          Jonas: The One Ring, we must not let the enemy have it.
                          Sam: Okay, no more Lord of the Rings marathons for you.
                          Jonas: Well, atleast I'm not trying to build the Tree of the Dead in my room.
                          Sam: Who's doing that?
                          Jonas: Ba'al is, he's obsessed with Sleepy Hollow.
                          ROFL! This is so funny! What a coincidence! I've been watching the LOTR trilogy (extended edition, of course) most of the weekend, and I'm finishing Return of the King tonight. Good thing Jonas is away visiting. Jack likes this movie a lot, and I do, too. Aragorn kinda reminds me of him.
                          Last edited by Buc252; 07 August 2006, 06:59 PM.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

*delurks* Great pics everybody! I'm pretty much Sheppard's girl, but I've always just adored CN so I'll try to stop by here more often.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                              *delurks* Great pics everybody! I'm pretty much Sheppard's girl, but I've always just adored CN so I'll try to stop by here more often.
                              Thanks for dropping by. You're always welcome here.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                                I have created a *Bring Jonas Home* group and I would love it if as many of you as possible could so that we can show the writers of the show how much we want to see Jonas again!!!:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/bring-jonas-home

Welcome and thanks for dropping by. Keep us updated as to any organized mailings and such, k?

Comment

Working...
                                X