Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania
    Thanks. Can I send them back over when I got on holiday? Mmm... chocolate chip or rainbow sherbert, please.
    *goes to look for mint chip*

Sure, you can play muddy twister if you want.

*Hands Morgania bowl of sherbert* Sure they can come stay while your on holiday. I would prefer not to have any Goa'ulds however. I won't have to time to stomp on any world domination plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      *Hands Morgania bowl of sherbert* Sure they can come stay while your on holiday. I would prefer not to have any Goa'ulds however. I won't have to time to stomp on any world domination plans.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ion/unna18.jpg
      Thanks for the ice cream. Tasty. Oh, I'll let you know which clones I'm sending and when next month. Nobody wants to take in my Gou'ald clones. How do you feel about Tok'ra?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Thanks for the ice cream. Tasty. Oh, I'll let you know which clones I'm sending and when next month. Nobody wants to take in my Gou'ald clones. How do you feel about Tok'ra?

Sorry but the Gou'ald's are such a pain in the butt. You might have to get a Teal'c clone to guard them and just lock them up while you are gone. Tok'ra are fine. Jack won't be happy but he will deal with it for a short time.

Comment

FCOL...we'll take Baal. Jack and Ray can handle him. What date do we need the cage ready by?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            FCOL...we'll take Baal. Jack and Ray can handle him. What date do we need the cage ready by?
            Thanks for the offer, but he's coming with us. Gou'ald/Tok'ra that arent going... Tanith, Camulus, Khonsu, Ocker, and Delek. It's not for a month, so no rush.
            sigpic

Comment

Its that time of day again...see you all tomorrow! Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Comment

Bye, Anya. Have a nice evening. Dont let Jonas eat too much ice cream.
                sigpic

Comment

Bye, Anya!

Sounds like we'll be gone at the same time, Morgania.

Comment

Where are going, Admiral? Just curious.

Btw, Tanith and Camulus are much better behaved with Ba'al not around.
                    sigpic

Comment

Where are going, Admiral? Just curious.

Btw, Tanith and Camulus are much better behaved with Ba'al not around.
                      Columbia River Gorge...you?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        Columbia River Gorge...you?
                        St. Loius. And a few other close by cities.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello, SLB. Anyone want to watch my clones when I'm on holiday next month? I have twelve to pick from.

http://www.randomshadows.net/caps/abyss/abyss016.jpg

MJoc: It's not until the end of next month.
                          Jack or Jonas (or both) are welcome here, Morgania. Feel free to send them on up and I'll keep them entertained. <g> Mac and/or Captain Holland could come, too, but none of the other guys.

Oh, and if Jack insists, he can bring Sam, but the pool is "clothing optional" only for the guys! <g>
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X