Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Some here would definitely *not* like my suggestion for a name for a "ship". <vbEg> So I'll refrain and just say . . . nothing.
      Let me guess...Sam and Jack Forever. LOL

Nice to see you! And congrats on 1,300 posts!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by XXII
          Is Jonas ever coming back to Stargate? Personally, I would of liked to see him go to Atlantis originally (in order to reuse a solid existing character, like with Weir and McKay) but it wasn't to be. I hated the way he worked so hard to become a part of SG-1, and then was discarded as soon as Daniel came back!

I'm not a big spoiler person, but would someone mind telling me if Jonas will reappear in season 10? (Don't go into specifics please, just a yes/no).

Sorry if this has been discussed before; I'm new to this thread.

( On a side note, isn't it weird how we could almost make an "SG-1" without using any of the original 4? Ie lead by Cam, with Jonas and Vala? Hehe.
          I totally agree with you about how Jonas *should* have gone on to Atlantis and how totally rude it was that he was sloughed off like so much garbage. He *earned* a place in the SG universe permanently.

And isn't it odd how they couldn't possibly afford a five-person team (when asked why they couldn't keep Daniel *and* Jonas), yet
          Spoiler:
          now we *have* a five-person team in Sam, Mitchell, Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala?
          I'm still of the thought that TIIC need to be keelhauled. (I think that's the right term. I haven't seen the movie either!)
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
              Well, your getting a gift anyway. And I hope you live close to a pool, he likes swimming.
              Oooh! I have one, I have one!! Want to come over, SLB, and bring him with you? We could share.

I meant the pool!!

Yes, I did!!!

I swear!

Okay, maybe not so much. . .

But Jack can come, too, any time. He doesn't even need to bring the hat!

Or the shirt . . .

Jacket . . .

Pants . . .

<Edited by PG Police>
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oooh! I have one, I have one!! Want to come over, SBL, and bring him with you? We could share.

I meant the pool!!

Yes, I did!!!

I swear!

Okay, maybe not so much. . .
                    Sure I'll come over, as long as you don't live in one of those humid states. A pool sounds good right about now...so does Jonas

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                        Sure I'll come over, as long as you don't live in one of those humid states. A pool sounds good right about now...so does Jonas

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x035F0532.jpg
                        Sure, I'm in Buffalo, NY. Not cold, but not super-hot either. Upper 80's and mild humidity. Just nice!

Jack's coming too, did you hear?

He's out buying swim trunks right now. I tried to convince him that it's not necessary, but he's so old-fashioned . . . <g>
                        - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Admiral, what's going on over there? Jonas and Jack both look quite shocked .

Comment

Sure, I'm in Buffalo, NY. Not cold, but not super-hot either. Upper 80's and mild humidity. Just nice!

He's out buying swim trunks right now. I tried to convince him that it's not necessary, but he's so old-fashioned . . . <g>
                            He enjoys having them taken off, my dear.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                              Admiral, what's going on over there? Jonas and Jack both look quite shocked .
                              Cajn's John Crichton clone just came over to give me a rubdown.

Comment

Oh good. If Jack's coming, I'm definately there. Jack may be old-fashioned but I don't think RDA is...he seems to talk about being naked quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X