No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming she hasn't melted. Just heard it's 105 in your area, SLB!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
      A gift was really not necessary. He is gift enough. I'll send him back Friday!
      Well, your getting a gift anyway. And I hope you live close to a pool, he likes swimming.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Assuming she hasn't melted. Just heard it's 105 in your area, SLB!
        Yes it is *sobs and looks around for pity* and it was 107 yesterday and its suppose to be over 100 through Sunday *sobs some more* Jonas and I will definately have to play some water games

Comment

Congrats on 1,200 posts, SLB!

Comment

Yes it is *sobs and looks around for pity* and it was 107 yesterday and its suppose to be over 100 through Sunday *sobs some more* Jonas and I will definately have to play some water games
            Poor you. It's in the 70's here, but I'm coastal. Your new water toy should be over about now.

Oh, and congrats~!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Ahhh pictures of cold water and a hot guy!!

No, no Jonas. Don't get out of the water. I'll join you for a swim!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                Poor you. It's in the 70's here, but I'm coastal. Your new water toy should be over about now.

Oh, and congrats~!
                Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!
                  You're welcome. Dont melt. *sends the sloop to SLB's with icy drinks*
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                      You're welcome. Dont melt. *sends the sloop to SLB's with icy drinks*
                      Thanks Morgania. *grabs two drinks, hold one to forehead and drinks the other* We can always count on you for food and drinks when needed!

Jonas, are you having trouble in the pool? I'll come save you!

Comment

What an excellent post!!! Elbows and Dress Blues...Thanks Admiral!

Comment

What an excellent post!!! Elbows and Dress Blues...Thanks Admiral!
                          You're welcome. Stay tuned for more.

Comment

I would like everyone to think of possible names for the sloop and PM them to me tomorrow. (If you have time that is). Lorne wants to name the frigate. And somehow the flag ended up being Baal's symbol.

This is what a sloop looks like... http://www.geocities.com/captcutlass/ship/sloop.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X