No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye, Anya. Have a good evening, and feel better.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Bye, Anya! Sweaty dreams with no pain!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Hiya, Praline! Click for Jack...

Spoiler:

When you're done with Mitchell...I got a sunburn too.

Oh, look that sweet dimple!

Spoiler:
        all these men with sunburn. guess i'll just have to camp out.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
          Oh, look that sweet dimple!

Spoiler:
          all these men with sunburn. guess i'll just have to camp out.
          LOL! Jonas has a special make out tent he set up for us. You can use that. Uh...everything that enters the tent has to be machine washable.

I got tired of running off to the dry cleaners all the time.

Comment

The (clone) crew and I decided to name one of the guns (cannons) Homer. Though the ships are still unnamed. *sends grog to everyone*

Does anyone want to take me in for a few days? This pirate thing is getting out of hand.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
              The (clone) crew and I decided to name one of the guns (cannons) Homer. Though the ships are still unnamed. *sends grog to everyone*

Grog? Does that go with banana?

Name the frigate The O'Neill.

Comment

Not really. It's basically watered down rum.

How about we name the newly captured Schooner that instead?
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.randomshadows.net/caps/de...descent019.jpg

Does anyone want to take me in for a few days? This pirate thing is getting out of hand.

You can come to my house Jonas. I haven't seen the movie yet so there would be no pirate talk here.

Comment

Not really. It's basically watered down rum.

How about we name the newly captured Schooner that instead?

Sure...just don't blow it up.

Here's a ship name...Foudroyant
                    http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~jacktar/foudroyant.html

Comment

Sure...just don't blow it up.
                      Dont blow up my new prize. Yes, sir.

Here's a ship name...Foudroyant
                      Thanks, that'll be the name for the Man-o-War, and my flagship. My fleet is now up to four ships.

SLBaum- Jonas will be happy to stay with you for a while. He's packing now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Is Jonas ever coming back to Stargate? Personally, I would of liked to see him go to Atlantis originally (in order to reuse a solid existing character, like with Weir and McKay) but it wasn't to be. I hated the way he worked so hard to become a part of SG-1, and then was discarded as soon as Daniel came back!

I'm not a big spoiler person, but would someone mind telling me if Jonas will reappear in season 10? (Don't go into specifics please, just a yes/no).

Sorry if this has been discussed before; I'm new to this thread.

( On a side note, isn't it weird how we could almost make an "SG-1" without using any of the original 4? Ie lead by Cam, with Jonas and Vala? Hehe.
                        X X I I

Comment

SLBaum- Jonas will be happy to stay with you for a while. He's packing now.
                          Woohoo, I'll be waiting. Mine took off to go kiss Admiral, not sure when he'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by XXII
                            Is Jonas ever coming back to Stargate? Personally, I would of liked to see him go to Atlantis originally (in order to reuse a solid existing character, like with Weir and McKay) but it wasn't to be. I hated the way he worked so hard to become a part of SG-1, and then was discarded as soon as Daniel came back!
                            So far as I know, no, Jonas will not be back in either show, but I haven't kept up on all the spoilers and they are quite capable of surprising me.

Sorry if this has been discussed before; I'm new to this thread.
                            Welcome to the thread and thanks for the courtesy, but I think you'll find that we're pretty easy going around here.

( On a side note, isn't it weird how we could almost make an "SG-1" without using any of the original 4? Ie lead by Cam, with Jonas and Vala? Hehe.
                            I think that part of the strength and longevity that was written into the show from the beginning is that it is about SG-1, whoever might be composing it at any given time. We have seen only three people on the team and also there was Sam leading Teal'c, Jacob and Bra'tac in one mission. I don't see why all four originals couldn't be replaced, although I'm not advocating that. If the stories are good and the characters gain a following, I don't see that it matters who is specifically on SG-1.

*ducks from flying objects of ridicule*

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                              Woohoo, I'll be waiting. Mine took off to go kiss Admiral, not sure when he'll be back.
                              He'll be over in about 15 minutes, as he's buying a hostess gift. I would like him back by Friday evening, please. Have fun. *sends over extra tea and coffee*
                              sigpic

Comment

A gift was really not necessary. He is gift enough. I'll send him back Friday!

Comment

Working...
                                X