• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAGE 3????????

HEAVEN FORBID!

BUMP!

It's killin' Jonas!!!
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Must Get It Off Page Two And Back On Page One!!!!!
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

All alone with Jonas, what to do...what to do....

Comment

It's Monday. Time to wake this thread up!!

Hi everyone! *waits for response* Anyone...anyone?

Comment

I've finally had time to get some of my pictures of Corin fom Shore Leave up into my photobucket account - click on thumbnail for larger picture

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              I've finally had time to get some of my pictures of Corin fom Shore Leave up into my photobucket account - click on thumbnail for larger picture

Very cute!! Thanks tsaxlady!

Thanks to everyone who has been sharing your Shoreleave pictures with us!!

Comment

Hi Anya!

Great picture Tsaxlady, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hey SLB! Yeah, I am not alone anymore! How are ya?

Comment

Comment

I'm okay. A little stressed out but I'm beginning to think that's normal Its suppose to be 108 F today Might have to go swimming with Jonas. Did you have a good weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                        I'm okay. A little stressed out but I'm beginning to think that's normal Its suppose to be 108 F today Might have to go swimming with Jonas. Did you have a good weekend?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x035F0532.jpg
                        I know what you mean about the stressed out thing. I hope it gets better for you. It was 104F here yesterday. It is about 100F here now. Weekend was quiet. I have not been feeling real great as I have an abcessed(sp?) tooth. It hurts like he!!. I go to the dentist tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          I know what you mean about the stressed out thing. I hope it gets better for you. It was 104F here yesterday. It is about 100F here now. Weekend was quiet. I have not been feeling real great as I have an abcessed(sp?) tooth. It hurts like he!!. I go to the dentist tomorrow.

Ouch!

Jonas: A sore tooth huh. Maybe I can extract that for you. I'm a very fast learner and I have a book on dentistry somewhere around here.

SLB: I think she would be better off waiting for the dentist. Maybe you could just kiss it and make it better. On second thought, that might hurt as well. Maybe you should just kiss me and I'll tell Anya about it!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                            Ouch!
                            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x075F0082.jpg
                            Jonas: A sore tooth huh. Maybe I can extract that for you. I'm a very fast learner and I have a book on dentistry somewhere around here.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6x105F0116.jpg
                            SLB: I think she would be better off waiting for the dentist. Maybe you could just kiss it and make it better. On second thought, that might hurt as well. Maybe you should just kiss me and I'll tell Anya about it!

LOL! Thanks for taking on that kiss for me SLB. Very generous of you.

Comment

bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                LOL! Thanks for taking on that kiss for me SLB. Very generous of you.

You are welcome. I'm always willing to help out where I can.

Yep...she's a giver..or would that be a taker?

Comment

Working...
                                X