No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know...that may have something to do with it.

Comment

In-laws tomorrow...time for a clone fishing trip.

Comment

The in-laws?! That's not usually a good thing.

I would be happy to accomodate any of your clones that would prefer not join the fishing trip.

Comment

My in-laws are cool. Just means I need to clean house faster than planned.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              My in-laws are cool. Just means I need to clean house faster than planned.

You got lucky then. My future father in-law lives next door. He is a pain in the tushy.

Time to go. Have a great weekend! Hopefully season 10 will be great tonight. *Crosses fingers* See you next week!

Comment

Bye, Anya!

Comment

Have a nice weekend everyone! New Stargate seasons today! Huzzah!

sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    I can't wait for S10 tonight!! Even if there is no Jonas. There is plenty of other eye candy.

Without Jonas or Jack, for me personally, there's no eye candy there anymore. <sigh> But I have DVD's, and new eps of What Not to Wear are on tonight, so I can survive without S10.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      Without Jonas or Jack, for me personally, there's no eye candy there anymore. <sigh> But I have DVD's, and new eps of What Not to Wear are on tonight, so I can survive without S10.
                      Do you not watch Atlantis? Theres a virtual eye candy shop there. Though DVDs are good too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Buc252 you might like this pic....

Comment

I've finished resizing my pix of Corin's panels from Shore Leave this past weekend if anyone is interested. http://pics.livejournal.com/shimmeringstar1/

There's also some for Amanda and Carmen. Haven't finished with Amanda or Jamie's panels yet.
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Weekend bump is brough to you by Captian Morgania's rum. Strong enough for pirates, perfect for making grog.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                              Do you not watch Atlantis? Theres a virtual eye candy shop there. Though DVDs are good too.
                              Nope, no Atlantis for me. Call it my statement to TPTB that I don't like how they've treated the S/J fans and Jonas fans over the years. I know very well, I could love the show, but they're not getting another dime out of me until they at least resolve the ship. Bringing back Jonas would also get me to backtrack and watch/buy everything I've missed since the end of S8.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X