Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

Great screen caps! You can see their chest muscles! :drool!:

Comment

saw all the cool pics and I just had to post one of my own
          Spoiler:

wasn't sure if the pic was to big and I'm not quite sure if I did the spoiler tag right.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
            Great screen caps! You can see their chest muscles! :drool!:
            Yeah...I'm thinking there was a woman in charge of wardrobe there.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
              saw all the cool pics and I just had to post one of my own
              Spoiler:

wasn't sure if the pic was to big and I'm not quite sure if I did the spoiler tag right.
              Did just fine!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Watching this scene again, Corin's eyes really jumped out at me this time. He's all ready to beat the doctor into letting them know what they need to clear Jack then Hammond says that the man has rights and Jonas gets that 'oh, yeah' look and then gets kind of contemplative...almost like he's flashing back to how he was branded a traitor and treated like dirt by his own people back on Kelowna. Okay, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's what hit me.

Comment

That being said it makes you realize just how much he cares for SG1. Everytime I see the episodes in the begining of S6 I feel sad that he was so underappreciated by everyone. I'm glad though that he was able to win everyones respect in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          That being said it makes you realize just how much he cares for SG1. Everytime I see the episodes in the begining of S6 I feel sad that he was so underappreciated by everyone. I'm glad though that he was able to win everyones respect in the end!
                          Agreed. It was tough. He was a geek from another planet, who had behaved cowardly and had gone along with the coverup by his government for a brief time until Jack confronted him.

He had a steep hill to climb unlike Teal'c, who joined them by saving their lives. I sometimes wonder about the guy who came to be Daniel's assistant then ended up somewhere else...can't remember the details. I suspect he had a fair amount of mistrust directed at him as well. Most of the aliens do until they 'prove' themselves and in the case of some Tok'ra, I don't think they were ever fully trusted by some.

Comment

It seems like Teal'c had it a little easier, though. He did save SG1's lives. Something like that occuring would make you trust someone faster. As for Daniel's assistant, didn't he end up going to Atlantis only to end up being 'lifesucked' by the Wraith? Or was that just the same actor playing a different character?

Comment

Extra cute (i know it's like the third hit in google images but still )

My favs:

Comment

La la la

My favs:

Comment

Working...
                                X