• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey I'm new at this whole thing so forgive me if this doesn't work right. I've been following the thread for a while and finally decided that it was time to join. Jonas has to be the best character in the show and it's a shame that they got rid of him. This post is probably kinda stupid but I had to get that off my chest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                Hey I'm new at this whole thing so forgive me if this doesn't work right. I've been following the thread for a while and finally decided that it was time to join. Jonas has to be the best character in the show and it's a shame that they got rid of him. This post is probably kinda stupid but I had to get that off my chest!!!
                Welcome!

Your post looks fine and it is most certainly not stupid.

Glad to have you come out from lurkdom to join us!

Are you in Australia or thereabouts?

Comment

No I'm in the good old USA living in the woods with a bunch of sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                    No I'm in the good old USA living in the woods with a bunch of sticks.
                    Ah...I was thinking with the time zones that it might be morning where you are. I see many Aussies this time of day. Usually, I'm offline like three hours ago, but I'm waiting for a ride. If I suddenly disappear, please don't think me rude.

BTW...I go to the Shep thread too, so I'll be looking for you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      Yeah!! Thanks so much Trupi!! Green for you! He looks adorable! Amanda and Carmen look great too!
                      I know this is OT, but did anybody ask/say anything to Carmen about most of the fans' disappointment that his character had billed killed off? In my opinion, that was one of the four monumentous mistakes TIIC at SG1 made. Specifically, and in no particular order, they are: killing off Jacob, killing off Janet, writing off Jonas, and not resolving the J/S ship. (Okay, I know that some don't agree with this last, but since this is *my* list, I had to include it.)

I still wish they could get Jacob and Janet back, but . . . <sigh>
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey, Buc!

Good point about Jacob. I think it was the curse of the J.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Hey, Buc!

Good point about Jacob. I think it was the curse of the J.
                          Hey, Admiral! Nice to see somebody else here when I am! <g>
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Oh and Buc!

Mark your calendar, sweetheart. Today someone actually gave me a plausible scenario for Jack and Sam being able to fool around. I still don't think that they'll get hitched, but I do see a possible opening for horseplay now the International Committee is involved in oversight of the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              Hey, Admiral! Nice to see somebody else here when I am! <g>
                              Yes, and we have a newbie with us, so mind your manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Oh and Buc!

Mark your calendar, sweetheart. Today someone actually gave me a plausible scenario for Jack and Sam being able to fool around. I still don't think that they'll get hitched, but I do see a possible opening for horseplay now the International Committee is involved in oversight of the SGC.
                                Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!! But despite having a really good scenario, I doubt those in charge will give it to us. They like jerking the shippers around too much. Almost as much as jerking around the Jonas fans.

But what is this about the "International Committee"? I'd like to hear more.
                                - Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X