X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday for Monday, Rachel!

Comment

Thanks, Anya!

Right...got to get them a card...before I forget...

Comment

You may have noticed from Morgania's posts that I've uploaded my Shadowplay and Allegiance caps.
        12 pics for Allegiance, quite a lot for Shadowplay.

Originally posted by Morgania
        Smurf needs to get some pics of my fave Tok'ra.
        I don't think he goes near Jonas at any point does he?

If I get a moment I'll add one to the Allegiance lot. We are talking about the Tok'ra from Allegiance and Cure aren't we?

Comment

(((((Admiral, Anya, Smurf, S.G.C.))))) Thank you guys so much for my early birthday party! I had a great time! Unfortunately, as I work with very selfish people who only give a crap about themselves, I have to go to work today. I hope everyone has a great holiday and stay tuned to the forum for my Shore Leave updates next week!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Later, Rachel!

Are we going to play the alphabet game today? I have Descent, Redemption, Memento, Other Guys and Prometheus to work with if someone wants to pick three. I just found out that I'm relatively free today...

Comment

Bye Rachel!! *waves* Hope you have a wonderful birthday. See ya next week.

Jonas will be waiting for you when you get home so you can celebrate...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                Later, Rachel!

Are we going to play the alphabet game today? I have Descent, Redemption, Memento, Other Guys and Prometheus to work with if someone wants to pick three. I just found out that I'm relatively free today...

I vote Descent, Redemption and Memento. What does everyone else think?

Comment

Oh, and Changeling...though I've already posted quite a bit from it today, but it's available if need be.

Comment

I can do Redemption, Descent, & Other Guys from that list, but I think we should go with Anya's choices and have Memento... just because

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                      I can do Redemption, Descent, & Other Guys from that list, but I think we should go with Anya's choices and have Memento... just because

You know I have caps from every Jonas episode so I am flexible.

Comment

Awww. (((Jonas)))

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          You know I have caps from every Jonas episode so I am flexible.

Flexible? Kitten? Oy...yes...but I digress...

AQO: Have some more cake, Jack.

I can go along with Anya's choices, but I need to duck out for about 15 minutes.

Comment

lunch bump...

be back in a few

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...QOcapteam1.jpg
                              Flexible? Kitten? Oy...yes...but I digress...

AQO: Have some more cake, Jack.

I can go along with Anya's choices, but I need to duck out for about 15 minutes.
                              Yes, Jack we proved the flexible thing just last night, remember?

Ok, Chipmunk. We will start when you get back.

Comment

We're back!

Comment

Working...
                                X