X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waiting for Kitten*

Comment

lunch bump...

Should we bring you something back, Jack?

Sure, I'll just get in some target practice while I'm waiting for Kitten.

Comment

Sorry Boys. I just got here and I having the day from hell. Nope no plans this weekend. Should be nice and quiet.

Comment

Mitchell...she's got no plans...Mitchell? Dang, he must be out to lunch, too.

Comment

Why? What did you boys have in mind??

Comment

Empanadas and English cheddar? What kind of lunch is that?

It's what Chipmunk was craving.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                Why? What did you boys have in mind??
                Spoiler:
                A Mud Twister party...but it's too hot at our house. Can we use your place?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Spoiler:
                  A Mud Twister party...but it's too hot at our house. Can we use your place?
                  Oooh, sounds like fun. We can have it at my place...outside. It is suppose to be 83F here tomorrow. Perfect weather for mud twister. I have Jonas working on getting us the mud already.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Oooh, sounds like fun. We can have it at my place...outside. It is suppose to be 83F here tomorrow. Perfect weather for mud twister. I have Jonas working on getting us the mud already.

Excellent. It's going to be over 100 here again tomorrow. So, Cam, Jack and I would be the ones coming over. That's okay?

Comment

Okies! Woohoo! Somehow, even with the nice tempatures here, I think I might end up with heatstroke.

Comment

Hey, Anya! Thanks for taking the boys...but...uh...well...Cam's so excited that he's kind of inviting some of his babes. Hope you're planning on playing outside so you have enough room.

This English cheddar is good.

Be careful with that...Rune says it's addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Hey, Anya! Thanks for taking the boys...but...uh...well...Cam's so excited that he's kind of inviting some of his babes. Hope you're planning on playing outside so you have enough room.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap22.jpg
                          This English cheddar is good.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap27.jpg
                          Be careful with that...Rune says it's addictive.

The more the merrier! The girls can sit back, drink maragritas and enjoy the show. We are definitely playing outside, I have new carpet. I have the perfect spot. As I have I said I kind of live out in the country...my neighbor is building his own lake so we will have access to plenty of mud and somewhere to clean the boys off.

Comment

Your neighbor sounds like my boss. He's building his own private beach.

Comment

Comment

So I see purple is coming to my place for the weekend. Jack, tell her she can bring her John clone too if she likes.

Comment

Working...
                                X