Comment

Comment

Need to go now. Bye. *waves*

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good night, Morgania!

Comment

We'll be leaving soon...see you all tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                  I know, I loved that episode, it is one of my favorites! I was really mad when they killed him off too. I made a thunk thread for him a week or two ago, though I've let it slip.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ina/jq/333.jpg

I don't know that, for me only, I find Elliott thunkworthy - I just find him likable. And I *really* like the idea of him with Hailey. Although I also like the idea of Hailey with Lt Simmons. She *is* SamJr, after all.
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                    The dog's name is Oscar, and the poor thing is owned by Senator Kinsey.

I believe, in real life, this dog is RDA's. Not sure of his name, though.

Ya just gotta love a guy who loves dogs - and who dogs love in return. (This absolutely does *not* apply to and his dog food commercials. <g>)

Edited to add: Never mind - Zoe, and she's a girl (lucky girl, indeed!) - somebody else posted it. My comment sticks about Pete, though.
                    Last edited by Buc252; 19 June 2006, 07:06 PM.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      YES...Zoe is her name. Thanks!

In that scene, Maybourne and Kinsey are standing off to the side of him.

She definitely knows who her daddy is, too. Awwwwwww. . . .
                      - Mary

Comment

Congrats on 1,200 posts, Buc!

You make a good point about Pete.

Comment

Good morning, everyone! Go ahead, Jack.

Comment

AQOJaC: Everyone help yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              I don't know that, for me only, I find Elliott thunkworthy - I just find him likable. And I *really* like the idea of him with Hailey. Although I also like the idea of Hailey with Lt Simmons. She *is* SamJr, after all.
                              Do you mean this Lt. Simmons:

They use that last name a lot.

Congrads on the 1,200 posts too!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X