X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Whos your daddy?" Said to his own dad!

LMAO at this thread!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

It's mini me!
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

D'oh,oh for crying out loud (from the simpsons)
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Yoo hoo! Kree!
          sigpic

Comment

what tha crap?!?! your fired! now where's my bottle!!
            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

ouch get that light out of my eye!! I ask you, what in my eye could explain all this!! I tell ya what can.......my dad couldnt keep it in his pants! Go shine the light in his eyes!!

he he he.........jack musta been a pretty smart baby!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

This thread is loads of fun!!!! I am LMAO at you guys!!

KEEP 'EM COMING!!

Comment

Though a rattle is in my cradle...nobody's home
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Though a rattle is in my cradle...nobody's home
                    LMAO SUEKAY!!! good one!!

heres one:
                    Knock knock
                    who's there?
                    im gonna jack
                    im gonna jack who?
                    im gonna jack you up if you dont stop sticking me with those d**n needles!

i know, i know its corny!! but i had fun withing it tho

Comment

Probably something obscene....

Oh well here goes...

After mother making baby-talk noises

"Ok ma, now go and....confuse dad"

Uggh terrible i know but-hey watch where you throw that fruit!
                      How I'd write out Jonas:

Jack: Danny, good to have you back.
                      *Jonas starts to walk toward event-horizon, teary-eyed*
                      *Daniel notices*
                      Daniel: Hey Jonas!
                      Jonas: Y..yes?
                      *Daniel hands him his glasses and a 'rock'*
                      Daniel: Here, if for any reason i cannot fully complete my duties as team archeoligist we'll dial you up and you can be the new 'Daniel'.
                      Jonas: (excitedly) Really? wow, has it ever happened before?
                      Daniel:Uh...no...
                      Jonas: Oh boy! I have a dream!

Comment

"O crap!"
                        or
                        "Mum, that was a waste of a perfectly good explanation." (after his mum tries teaching him how to count)
                        O'Neill: Thor, buddy!
                        Thor: It is I who needs your help.
                        Carter: Well what's the problem?
                        Thor: I do not know how to program the VCR and "Friends" is on in 5 minutes!

Comment

"What´s going on???"
                          Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
                          By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

'Indeed'
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ
                            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

eh eheh!

(with his little hand up to stop all that gaga-babble)
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

...............Com' ere with the baby voice ..gagagagoogoo

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X