No announcement yet.

Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly that's from an ep of Andromeda, but I don't think I've seen it. I totally agree that's not the best look for him, that's why I prefaced them with "Nah, those ones don't look weird, but these ones do!!"

Is this better?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

How a bit of Davis gone bad

Comment

Yes, that was an interesting ep...watching the dark side. I think it came through well against Kinsey in 'Disclosure' too. There were moments when Major D's eyes were shooting daggers. Very cool !

Comment

Glad you approve

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            How a bit of Davis gone bad

*gasps for air* Major thunking in that one *fans self* Dude thoses are hot pics

Shoulda have came with a warning

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Yes, that was an interesting ep...watching the dark side. I think it came through well against Kinsey in 'Disclosure' too. There were moments when Major D's eyes were shooting daggers. Very cool !

I saw that. Poor Paul.......Whumping anyone???????

Comment

Hope it's not too much for you. can you call Alien Davis getting shot in Foothold Whumping?

Comment

Hope it's not too much for you. can you call Alien Davis getting shot in Foothold Whumping?
                Indeed

He gets shot by Carter

Comment

Great pictures!!!

mmm, very sexy!!!
                  Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I don't think so. Besides, the real Davis was then able to save the day. The looks between him and Jack when they had to check the alien Janet were priceless.

Comment

Oh yeah, you can imagine the thoughts going through Jacks mind "This isn't Janet, This isn't Janet, it looks and feels like her, this isn't Janet"

You can almost hear the "Ewwwwww" as Davis drops her when Janet changes into the alien

Comment

Oh yeah, you can imagine the thoughts going through Jacks mind "This isn't Janet, This isn't Janet, it looks and feels like her, this isn't Janet"

You can almost hear the "Ewwwwww" as Davis drops her when Janet changes into the alien
                        Big time EWWWWW

And they were both such 'boys'....like when Reynolds was almost needing to give Hammond mouth-to-mouth in Prometheus Unbound.

Other 'boy' moments with Davis, anyone?????
                        Last edited by Admiral Q O; 23 June 2005, 09:30 AM. Reason: ep name wrong the first time

Comment

Probably with Julia in Prometheus, when he gets into the back of her car, she has an answer for every one of his threats, he just gets out of the car like a kicked puppy

The boy need a few lessons in dealing with smart mouthed women, which I'm more than willing to give him

Comment

Probably with Julia in Prometheus, when he gets into the back of her car, she has an answer for every one of his threats, he just gets out of the car like a kicked puppy

The boy need a few lessons in dealing with smart mouthed women, which I'm more than willing to give him
                            I took that more as he was holding his tongue so he didn't end up telling her off. He was definitely frustrated though.

In Jack's office with Reynolds during Zero Hour, he and the dear colonel looked a bit like dueling brothers. I'd call that a kind of 'boy' moment.

Comment

haha, can you imagine what would have happed, if he lashed out!!! BUt she didn't have the answer to "her source" and breaking 17 federal laws.

He could be in big trouble.

BUt let's forget Juila for a sec, he was adorable

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                                haha, can you imagine what would have happed, if he lashed out!!! BUt she didn't have the answer to "her source" and breaking 17 federal laws.

He could be in big trouble.

BUt let's forget Juila for a sec, he was adorable
                                It was Julia's loss...if she'd been in violation, he could have thrown some cuffs on her. Oh my...where is my mind going????

Comment

Working...
                                X