Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Oooh! Where can I find it, though? I've looked on Amazon and Ebay, to no avail.
    I bought it from iTunes, it's a short film, I think about 20 minutes long.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      I bought it from iTunes, it's a short film, I think about 20 minutes long.
      iTunes won't download for some reason! I'll see if hubby can figure it out next week.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        iTunes won't download for some reason! I'll see if hubby can figure it out next week.
        I only signed up on iTunes because of Centigrade, and it annoyed me a lot (iTunes, not Centigrade). Hope you get it figured out!
        sigpic

Comment

I got it! iTunes, that is. Going out to get some dinner, then I'll download Centigrade.

ETA: I have to say, the thermometer scared the heck outta me, considering what we've been through lately. Our air conditioning unit has been broken. For two weeks. In Central Florida.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm not certain, but I think I may have promised them the blood of my first born...
              sigpic

Comment

And it ain't over yet--it just denied the password that I just created! This is why I hate Apple products!
                sigpic

Comment

Now, it's telling me my birth date is incorrect...
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah. iTunes can be very......special.

Here in Germany we say for 'to bite the bullet' 'to bite the acid apple'.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

No time to play with them today. Hopefully, it'll get sorted. We're leaving tomorrow, early, to pick up my son in South Carolina (field ops training with Navy ROTC). I've got work to do that had to be put off and prep for the trip.

sigpic

Comment

Have a good journey.

And here's some advice for computer problems:

(click for larger)
                          sigpic

Comment

There's nothing wrong with iTunes that a Microsoft version couldn't fix.

It's still telling me my birthday is wrong. And their "help" was not very helpful.

Well, I guess I won't be getting that vid--my last note to them was...less than pleasant.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have iTunes successful on my computer, but I'm not happy with it either.

I made some screencaps from Falling Skies' third ep 'Compass'. Do I still need to put them in spoiler tags?

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                I have iTunes successful on my computer, but I'm not happy with it either.

I made some screencaps from Falling Skies' third ep 'Compass'. Do I still need to put them in spoiler tags?
                                I would put the pics from this season in spoiler tags, just to be safe. I've still got tons of catching up to do, myself--I haven't seen an ep since Compass.

Gonna try their new retrieval/change password email that they just sent me. Maybe it'll work. Maybe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X