No announcement yet.

Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But he cleans up nicely, too! (Well, Colin does anyway)

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Well, actually... He's scruffy and scrungy and a mean, nasty person. On the outside. Somewhere in there is a decent guy, though, I think.
      Yes, I think that, too. At least I hope.

Look, he's happy!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...5m19s241-1.jpg
      Or planning someone's demise...
      Whatever it is he should smile more often
      sigpic

Comment

i kinda wish they promoted him to Lieutenant Colonel over the course of the show. he's been a major for far too long. and kinda wish he was on SGU.

Comment

Hiya, Lt Col!

They did the same with Major Lorne--he was a major from the time he first appeared in SG-1, all the way through to the end of SGA. Guess the SGC doesn't promote all that much.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Hiya, Lt Col!

They did the same with Major Lorne--he was a major from the time he first appeared in SG-1, all the way through to the end of SGA. Guess the SGC doesn't promote all that much.
            i think for lorne to become Lt. Colonel would be for Sheppard to resign or get promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              i think for lorne to become Lt. Colonel would be for Sheppard to resign or get promoted.
              Atlantis could use higher ranking officers, since the place never got abandoned and they actually expanded the base instead. In my version, at least. **Musey pokes her head up in interest**
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Do you know Colin's short film 'Centigrade'?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    Do you know Colin's short film 'Centigrade'?

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...entigrade6.jpg
                    No...do tell.
                    sigpic

Comment

I won't tell much, it would take away all the fun

sigpic

Comment

It's kind of creepy

sigpic

Comment

And Colin is not nice

sigpic

Comment

But hot (of course)

sigpic

Comment

And the end is.....

sigpic

Comment

Oooh! Where can I find it, though? I've looked on Amazon and Ebay, to no avail.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X