Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Comment

morning thunkers
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Has anyone seen Colin in The 4400? I saw his ep today (season 4 ep 2: Fear Itself) and he was fantastic in it. Very emotional. He played the father of an autistic boy
            Spoiler:
            who was injected with promicin and gained the ability to project a person's worst fear to them. At the end of the episode the boy was no longer autistic and Colin was crying and everything.

If you haven't seen it check it out!

Comment

Colin has a new show! It's called JPOD and airs on the CBC in Canada (cbc.ca/jpod). The first episode this past Tuesday. He plays the Vice President of a division of a video game company. He's kind of a tool. In like a really funny way. It also stars Alan Thicke!! LOL It could be interesting. I was able to find one torrent for it. The quality is kind of sucky, but it'll do for now.

Comment

afternoon thunkers
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  Colin has a new show! It's called JPOD and airs on the CBC in Canada (cbc.ca/jpod). The first episode this past Tuesday. He plays the Vice President of a division of a video game company. He's kind of a tool. In like a really funny way. It also stars Alan Thicke!! LOL It could be interesting. I was able to find one torrent for it. The quality is kind of sucky, but it'll do for now.
                  I found you! Hiding in the Colin thread!

Where else would you be on a Thursday when you are supposed to be working?

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    I found you! Hiding in the Colin thread!

Where else would you be on a Thursday when you are supposed to be working?

Well, since I couldn't walk today, I'm working from home and am on my lunch break. Might as well watch some Colin!

Comment

I've heard of JPOD but only the name, not the plot or cast. Should be interesting

Comment

ooohhh new show for Colin....Weeeeee

Got pics we can thunk over?

AG, there's nothing wrong in hiding Colin's thread from time to time
                        Last edited by SilverRider; 10 January 2008, 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                          ooohhh new show for Colin....Weeeeee

Got pics we can thunk over?

AG, there's noting wrong in hiding Colin's thread from time to time
                          I'll see if I can get some caps off it. The quality of the video is really bad, so I have no idea how it'll turn out....

I will say that when he first came on screen, it was def an "Oo, yummy!" moment.

Comment

*drools* The man is yummmy

As long as we can get to thunk him...that's all that matters

Comment

OK. Here we go. I did try to clean them up in Photoshop, but, it didn't do much good, I'm afraid. However, in the interests of thunking, on with the show!

Here's where we first meet Colin. The "new boss". Turtleneck - Damn Sexy. Hmm, I wonder if that wardrobe choice was as intentional as I'm now thinking it could be. I'll explain a bit more later....

Comment

That's the HR director lady with him. Introducing him to his new employees.

Comment

Working...
                                X