Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohmigod.

that has got to be one of the craziest things I've seen. Wow. I will never look at Major Davis the same way again. I'll always wonder if he has control tops on under his uniform.

There's a fanfic waiting to be written.
    The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

OMG!!!!

two questions come to mind right now:

WHO let this thread die??!!

HOW DID I MISS IT??!!!

this thing DESERVES to be drawn out of storage!! especially with moebius coming up in, well, way too long from now....

don't let this thread die again!!!

Comment

I cannot help but comment on Moebius's upcoming
        Spoiler:
        Count it people, count it. Four more days til the return of *my* beloved Paulie.

I love that man and he's back! Back I say

Bwahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa!
        The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
          Spoiler:
          Count it people, count it. Four more days til the return of *my* beloved Paulie.

Yes, but did you see what he looks like in that ep?

*shudders*

Comment

I'm going to add a contrbution of one Lj icon and an adorable chibigate pic...(from http://kepek.csillagkapu.hu/thumbnails.php?album=32 and the icon is by jolinar_x_icons)

Peace out
            -Anya

by stargatefangurl at LiveJournal

Comment

cripes, does he look totally deformed or something??? i know he's AU!davis....

does he get to be evil and therefore LOOK evil???

these are the important questions, people!!!

this is gonna be a long month!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anya_Ginny
                I'm going to add a contrbution of one Lj icon and an adorable chibigate pic...(from http://kepek.csillagkapu.hu/thumbnails.php?album=32 and the icon is by jolinar_x_icons)

Peace out
                -Anya

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/anya_ginny/LJ/byjolinar_x_icons.jpg[/IMG] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/anya_ginny/SG1/Davis_Chibi_promo.jpg[/IMG]
                those are awesome!!! ALL OF 'EM!!!! but the major davis one is adorable... i'm quite fond of the jaffa one too... lol

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                  Spoiler:

Ooooh, great! I've missed him so much.

*loves her Paul, all dressed up, spick and span, just begging, yes begging to be all mussed up..*

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                    Ooooh, great! I've missed him so much.

*loves her Paul, all dressed up, spick and span, just begging, yes begging to be all mussed up..*

Hey! If anyone's gonna be mussing anyone...I'm gonna be puttin' some creases on those pants...and that very, very hot dress shirt.

damnit.. how long till Paul's on...

and astormicalchick. I *love* your sig! I'm a RodneyHussy too!

by Nikkirose

Comment

I looked at the pics of Moebius on gateworld and didn't see major cutie pie in them. What other site has them posted?
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

there's a pic in a post on moebius...

he has a mustache

Comment

Yay, a Major Davis thunk thread I didn't know he is going to be in Moebius. Yet another reason to look forward to that episode.

This thread reminds me of a party I missed out on a few years ago. I know you guys in this thread will feel my pain...

A friend of mine at the time was dating an actor in town (I live in Vancouver) she asked me if I wanted to go to this party she was going to. I didn't really feel like going out so I said 'no'.

The next day I asked her: "So, how was the party?"

Her: "Eh, it was ok... it was an actor's party, so it wasn't really my scene. Lots of wine drinking and conversation" (she is a grungy bar kind of gal)

me: "oh, who was the actor throwing the party?"

her: "Eh some guy named Colin Cunningham"

me: "WHAT????!!?"

*hits head repeatedly against the wall*

I still get annoyed when I think that I missed going!
                          *sighs*

I have another friend at the moment who is friends with an actor. Whenever she askes if I want to join her for one of his parties I always say 'YES!' even if I don't feel like it... I learned my lesson. No luck thus far though

Comment

NO FRIGGIN WAY!! are you serious??? wow... i DO feel your pain!!!!!

seriously though... lol... i would be banging my head on the wall (or any hard object i could find) if iknew i'd missed THAT party!! though you prob'ly woulda been even MORE in shock had ya gone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              NO FRIGGIN WAY!! are you serious??? wow... i DO feel your pain!!!!!

seriously though... lol... i would be banging my head on the wall (or any hard object i could find) if iknew i'd missed THAT party!! though you prob'ly woulda been even MORE in shock had ya gone!!!

I wish I wasn't serious! lol Although, you are right, if I had gone (and probably had a few drinks before the party ) I'm not sure how I would have reacted to 'Major Davis' opening the door! At least I missed making a fool out of myself. *trying to think positive* lol

Anyway, I'm glad I could finally commiserate with someone about it! My friends didn't really understand at the time. (given they don't even know what Stargate is)

Comment

lol... yeah... NOT even knowing he would be there = no time to prepare yourself = acting like a crazed fangirl maniac.... lol

do you go over in your mind what ya woulda done had ya gone??? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X