No announcement yet.

Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, looks like it's time to make myself unpopular in this thread. Although if you ask the gutter gals they say I'm pretty nice despite modding them from time to time!

Anyway, we have rules on this forum regarding the posting of pictures and I'd like to bring them to your attention:

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Thanks for respecting these rules! Now let the thunking continue.

Comment

I have to gush.

Paul Davis, yum, yum, yum. Pretty, pretty pictures.

When oh when, will he show up this season???
      The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
        I have to gush.

Paul Davis, yum, yum, yum. Pretty, pretty pictures.

When oh when, will he show up this season???
        *...slinks in from Sheppard thunking...*

Oh hi Major Davis!! Still love ya!

When is he going to be on this season, he was in Zero Hour (no spoilers there), next Moebius.

Have to say that one of the greatest PTB crimes is lack of Major Davis in the last few seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          *...slinks in from Sheppard thunking...*

Oh hi Major Davis!! Still love ya!

When is he going to be on this season, he was in Zero Hour (no spoilers there), next Moebius.

Have to say that one of the greatest PTB crimes is lack of Major Davis in the last few seasons...
          I agree with you there!

Here's hoping
          Spoiler:
          Paul goes through the Gate in Moebius

Yes, I know, not technically a spoiler...Just wishful thinking.

Suz
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Needed to bring Paul back up to Page 1.

*sniff* I miss Major Paul. Do I have to wait all the way untilMoebius to see him?

Is that fair? Just? I think not!

Paul Davis now!!!
            The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Bumping our boy up again, couldnt see him on any of the 12 pages of general discussion LOL

and i agree Suekay i would love to see
              Spoiler:
              major davis go through the gate in moebius
              Carolyn

Comment

Did you know that CC has a part in "Elektra"

Squee! I get to see Paul Davis on the big screen

and hey ITA on the whole thing that samisjacksgirl said.

Damn Skippy!!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Astonomical Chick -- love your new sig!

Major Dilemma? Just love it!
                  Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
                  two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

bumping our boy again

*****sigh******

Carolyn

Comment

damn he's just so dreammy hot.

They have got to do more with him. Or let me do more with....

Yeah, gonna stop now..

by Nikkirose

Comment

Just a reminder folks ~here in the US anyways~ the movie Elektra is in theaters and Major Cutie Pie is in it! Colin Cunningham plays a character by the name McCabe. (info from IMDB.com)
                        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                          Just a reminder folks ~here in the US anyways~ the movie Elektra is in theaters and Major Cutie Pie is in it! Colin Cunningham plays a character by the name McCabe. (info from IMDB.com)
                          I just saw Elektra last weekend. I really liked it. It looked to me like Colin's character had a lot of eye liner on or something. Not sure what that was all about. But I really liked his character. Kirsten Prout as Abby also did a great job.

I didn't even know Colin was in it until I saw him. That was a nice surprise. And I'm sure there were more Stargate people besides him and Kirsten that I didn't notice.

Comment

I don't know if i'm allowed to post this pic on a PG forum, haha, but it has to be one of my favourite picture of him EVER. Taken by my own beloved camera, GateCon 2003

I swear i'm going to marry him!!! He's SOOOO FUNNY, and SOOOO hot!!!
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

hey hey
                              just popping in to say that CC is coming to Aust!!!!
                              woot!

he's going to be at the Best of Both Worlds con in April!!!

I had already decided on going, but this just clinches the deal.

I'm so excited.

SaharaGate and I are already making plans for that weekend

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                                I don't know if i'm allowed to post this pic on a PG forum, haha, but it has to be one of my favourite picture of him EVER. Taken by my own beloved camera, GateCon 2003

I swear i'm going to marry him!!! He's SOOOO FUNNY, and SOOOO hot!!!
                                That is curiously hot...

I need therapy.

Comment

Working...
                                X