Women of Stargate Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    If I'm just thunking to thunk, Osiris/ALP.

If I'm thunking for personality too, Sam/AT, Janet/TR, and Elizabeth/TH join my list.

But I also find Jennifer Hailey attractive. *waits to get hit*
    Congrats MF, on your 6 green blocks of jello!

Sam and Janet are trying to figure out why that last one is glowing...
    Last edited by Mala50; 26 October 2004, 10:23 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Congrats MF, on your 6 green blocks of jello!

Sam and Janet are trying to figure out why that last one is glowing...
      Thank you very much. Always feel strange because Tame always comes right behind me and gets the next block level. She just hit seven.

Comment

My fave females: Janet, Sam, Osiris/Sarah, Sara (Jack's wife), Laira, Markov.
        Gaterelle

Comment

So cuuuuuuuuuute!!
          Gaterelle

Comment

Where's this pic from?!? I love it!
            Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
            two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

[QUOTE=zephyrRS]Someone mentioned Haley and I'm a Lt. Haley fan. I'm sad we have yet to see her in season 8 -- she should be on a team by now!! Or AT LEAST assisting with Sam in the lab! Hmmm...plot bunny for a Season 9 ep with Sam on Maternity leave and Haley having to be the science gal???QUOTE]
              Lt. Hailey - mmmm-nice...

I'm currently using her in a fan fic I'm working on. She gets assigned to the mysterious and rather scary Team SG-999, the SGC's Tactical Rescue Unit (SWAT Team + MedEvac team + bomb disposal unit = paramedics with guns = brown trousers time for the bad guys).

Not wanting to make anyone here jealous, but - at the Wolf SG-6 convention in London last year, I got kissed on the head by none other than Teryl Rothery (sigh), Suanne Braun (double sigh) and Musetta Vander (triple sigh)...

That I also got kissed on the head by Don S. Davis is another matter entirely - ahem...
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                Not wanting to make anyone here jealous, but - at the Wolf SG-6 convention in London last year, I got kissed on the head by none other than Teryl Rothery (sigh), Suanne Braun (double sigh) and Musetta Vander (triple sigh)...
                Teryl made my day at the NJ Con. The photographer tried to convince me to take my glasses off and when I hesitated, Teryl just looked me right in the eyes and said, "Sweetie, you're adorable as you are - keep them on."

She's so fabulous.

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

Originally posted by zephyrRS
                  Teryl made my day at the NJ Con. The photographer tried to convince me to take my glasses off and when I hesitated, Teryl just looked me right in the eyes and said, "Sweetie, you're adorable as you are - keep them on."

She's so fabulous.
                  That she is my friend, that she is.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Someone mentioned Haley and I'm a Lt. Haley fan. I'm sad we have yet to see her in season 8 -- she should be on a team by now!! Or AT LEAST assisting with Sam in the lab! Hmmm...plot bunny for a Season 9 ep with Sam on Maternity leave and Haley having to be the science gal???
                    For those who don't realize she is a babe hiding within the BDU's here's an Elizabeth Rosen pic...

http://www.iamisee.com/elisabeth/elisabeth.jpg

PS -- talking about sg gals -- see my sig?
                    What a nice pic of Elizabeth Rosen. I wasn't a big fan of Jennifer Hailey at first, but of course, by Proving Ground I liked her.

Hmmm, must go find a pic of Satterfield (Grace Park)...
                    sigpic

Comment

Where's this pic from?!? I love it!
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...acy_JanSam.jpg

At first I mislabeled it as being from Menace. I think it's actually a promo shot from Legacy in Season 3.
                      sigpic

Comment

Behind the scenes screencaps of Torri Higginson/Elizabeth Weir from the DVD special PREVIEW TO ATLANTIS

sigpic

Comment

Behind the scenes screencaps of Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan from the DVD special PREVIEW TO ATLANTIS

sigpic

Comment

Can't believe these aren't up already.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

behold!

Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Misc/Legacy_JanSam.jpg
                                At first I mislabeled it as being from Menace. I think it's actually a promo shot from Legacy in Season 3.
                                Thanks!

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

Working...
                                X