X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQuinn View Post
    Sha're, Teyla, and Lt. Haley...

I do believe I have the vapors.
    I've just started watching SG-1 and I'm through "Secrets" of season two. So far I've taken a huge liking to Sha're but I was bad and read head to see she dies in Season 3 I'm extremely disappointed to see her go. I know she shows again in season 7 but I can't help but feel gutted she is leaving Oh well. Still a looker.

Comment

wow oro great picture i didnt even recognized her until you siad who she was i wonder if we will get to see her ever again?
      and here are some of the caps of jolene blalock these one are from a special feature the enterprise dvd called a profile on jolene blalock
      Spoiler:

more to come
      Last edited by wraithlord; 31 August 2007, 06:18 AM.

Comment

here is some from the enterprise episode the awakening the one on vulcan its part 2 of the 3 parter will cap parts 1 and 3 when i get a chance
        Spoiler:

more to come
        Last edited by wraithlord; 31 August 2007, 06:10 AM.

Comment

and here is the next set there from in a mirror darkly part 1 i love this episode i think she so beautiful in it and sorry for the three posts but its worth it ain't it
          Spoiler:

ands sorry for the quality there were originally in png format but had to resize them and put them in jpeg to upload and should i post more or is this enough if any one wants more i would be happy to post more?
          Last edited by wraithlord; 31 August 2007, 06:28 AM.

Comment

My fave woman of stargate are 1. Sam/Amanda Tapping and Janet/Teryl Rothery. They are both Beautiful and both amazing actresses, Love em Both <3
            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
              My fave woman of stargate are 1. Sam/Amanda Tapping and Janet/Teryl Rothery. They are both Beautiful and both amazing actresses, Love em Both <3
              Yeah i love them both as well and i can't wait to see Amanda in Atlantis also for those that are interested the caps i posted of Jolene Blalock from Enterprise i will be removing them in the next few weeks and replacing them with smaller better quality caps when ever i finish capping Atlantis and Firefly that is.

EDIT: Forgot to say that i got my hands on Babylon 5 The Lost Tales and Teryl Rothery is in it so if anyone is interested i will post caps of her from it?
              Last edited by wraithlord; 11 September 2007, 02:30 AM.

Comment

/thread

Comment

I reinvented the LJ community SGsecondary and it is now back in business.

Secondary Women of Stargate
                  The place to be where recurring becomes regular, and regular becomes recurring.

This community exists to make sure the recurring women of the Stargate universe aren't forgotten. All the female characters that ever appeared on Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and soon Stargate Universe, and who were never in the opening credits and thus not considered regular, are welcome here.

Regulars are welcome too, but have to take a backseat for the recurring/guest/secondary characters. The rules explain everything.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Why do I feel like I'm in a women behind bars movie?

Comment

Working...
                    X